It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: BD Contest Discussion
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

A contest alliance under protection can only gain points outside of contest participants. Meaning, if they rebel and start conquering colonies, they can gain that. Crystal gains count. battle points count. If they choose to fight TwF, I will see that they are the attackers and thus, neither side will be given anything. If I see TwF are the attackers, then a warning will ensue afterwards.

The point of the contest protection is to give the alliance time to rebuild. They can still gain points, but I am not so biased as to let them attack another contest participant and not allow the other alliance to respond. The point is to allow Nex to rebuild and possibly situate themselves into a position where they can fight again. Thus, keeping the era interesting. Otherwise, TwF could keep them under fire all era and never give them a chance to gain points again.

I understand there are possible loopholes in my rules, which is why I also stated everything is at a contest admin's discretion in terms of points given and taken. If I see what looks like someone trying to use a loophole in my rules, I will personally punish them via the contest point system. That goes for anyone participating. If Nex decide to not use this time frame to build and instead continue firing away at TwF, then I will of course allow TwF to defend themselves. But seeing as Nex is pretty much dead right now and after TwF leaves, other's may try to keep them down, the contest rules have been set so that they can at least try to rebuild without other contest participants impeding them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:46 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Will we finally see a big war? :O

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:34 am 
Captain
Captain

Contest Protection was granted to Nex at 702 till 852 by Josh (Admin) ;)

I recommend that after 852, we give points to players watching "BRs and Event" both. so that we can see that battle took place after 852 for Nex (Kill by Nex or any 1 attacking them.... both)
It will assure the completion of "Protection Period" and no 1 can will go against rules.

also If any non-contestant alliance attacks Nex, and if it seems that they may harm our contest... I suggest Admin should intrupt and ask that alliance to not attack Nex... after all Nex is in Top 3 alliance (as for kill points)...

(these are suggestions. so can be discussed here) ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:50 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

nex is finished

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10