It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:46 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

On whos terms? I'm not with anyone involved with this war. From the facts you've given in this chat, the only thing I've deducted is you're too childish to admit you've back stabbed, even after it's put you in a better position early on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:08 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The agreement was...at the time of the agreement...no new ops beyond our agreed line, and no new attacks beyond that line from the existing ops.

We have screenshots of Julia attacking a colony, well beyond the line. What else do you need?

@ Vault Dweller - you have no idea whats going on here. Go back to E4 and pretend like you can compete.

Last edited by CptAmerica on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:16 am 
Private
Private

CptAmerica wrote:
The agreement was...at the time of the agreement...no new ops beyond our agreed line, and no new attacks beyond that line from the existing ops.

We have screenshots of Julia attacking a colony, well beyond the line. What else do you need?

Dude. That is not a reason to attack. It's an excuse. Stop presenting the same fact to us. This "attack over the line" Is not aggressive in any way. In fact the only aggressive thing that I've heard of so far is you backstabbing CBoP.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Call it what you want. You make an agreement based on certain stipulations and rules. You break the rules, fair game. Just because they didn't take advantage of the situation doesn't make us backstabbers, it makes us opportunists.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:36 am 
Private
Private

After reading through these, I have to agree with Chris on this one. Did DEF technically break the NAP and attack CBoP? Yeah. I don't see him denying that in the slightest. There comes a time when tensions become so strained between two alliances that one is bound to attack the other. DEF just found the oppurtune time to attack first, and be the initial aggressor. Well done DEF, and good luck to CBoP. I'm gonna get back to being nuked to hell in Australia.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:55 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Apollo wrote:
After reading through these, I have to agree with Chris on this one. Did DEF technically break the NAP and attack CBoP? Yeah. I don't see him denying that in the slightest. There comes a time when tensions become so strained between two alliances that one is bound to attack the other. DEF just found the oppurtune time to attack first, and be the initial aggressor. Well done DEF, and good luck to CBoP. I'm gonna get back to being nuked to hell in Australia.

Yep, true. But that's not the point. DEF did a good job to seize the oportunity... the point in question is, they stabbed to do it. Simple as that. Cpt, I'm pretty much basing all this on the NAP you guys had (of which the estipulations are posted more than once in this thread I believe) and, curiously, the information you yourself have provided on the events that triggered the war. What makes you a backstabber in this situation, is that only part of the agreement, and not the agreement as a whole was broke, and yet you launched a full-on assault, effectively making the break of the NAP one-sided, by your side; a backstabb. I really have no business in the matter, felt the urge, need, want, desire or itch to post my mind on it.

Now I posted all this on a neutral tone: it's just my belief, don't really care what happens with it once it's out, and if I disrespected you in any way with it my apologies, point it out and I could edit it or give a formal apologise for it. But you're light years away from giving me orders or ruling whatever I say, or implying I'm some kind of phony. Actually, you just insulting everyone in the current E4 era; if I'm pretending to compete then BYZ must be just fooling around making cartwheels 24/7 while playing Mario Karts. And God help every BD player if I decided to stop "pretending"... :roll:

This wasn't a personal attack to you by me. If I did point out a backstabb you've made, I certainly don't intend to say you're a backstabber. If you can't respect me because I haven't put my flag over your colony and nuked you to 0 workers, or because I happen to keep pointing out things you don't exactly like, that's fine by me too; if that's the way I need to get your respect by, I don't really care to get it. Though I could try the first option, whenever I feel like it. I have respect for you because I pretty much KNOW you're a good player, and can probably put your flag on my colony, and I consider you'd be worthy of it too; don't mistake that with me somehow being willing to roll over to whatever you say and not dare to open my mouth, even against your opinion, simply because I disagree. And I'd very much like to keep this topic full of E1 and empty of other eras and personal attacks.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I cant even read your reply, it sounds pretty (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..), so im going to chose to ignore it. Come to E1 and compete, then folks will take you seriously. Until then, run, hide, play an inferior server, do whatever it is you do to make you feel like a decent BD player...just do it somewhere else.

For everyone else that is actually playing.....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:32 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

So, we just ignore each other then. But I just bet saying E4 > E1 will get something started. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:45 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Funny I've never seen you fighting against me. Must mean you play mediocre servers. Im fully familiar with the rosters on E4, and there is ONE person playing I regret not being able to recruit to my team. Carry on believing you are competing on a quality server, its cute.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next