It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: HAHA, HEHE vs IN, WR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:52 pm 
Major
Major

lol Z that was 1 horrible army :lol:

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:01 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

M.I.A wrote:

Nothing much, but I figured, hey, might as well. Those were HuHu squads.

ahhhhh damage

wow mate stick to the pro builds

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:15 pm 
Major
Major

the probuild is gone ads that's why they made damage stronger

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:38 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Yeah its one of these arguments that these stupid kids get into. I boost because I dont have time to sit around conquering noobs or razing outposts. I have work to do, so whenever I get online, I boost everything build units and rest of the time just take outposts make infrastructure and defend. I used to be able to conquer a lot, but after 2.5 years I have become bored with going about doing the same thing era after era. So I just buy my army.

For some reason you kids think that boosting means no skill. What have you Edwin and Dylan done this entire era? Edwin got banned for outpost farming - and that explains your 1500 metal/tick. Which I dont do. Dylan has been sitting around doing nothing. Your stats show it. You have been riding the back of an alliance with a good leader. I dont know what skill you think you have displayed.

my stats say otherwise just cause I don't do stuff under your radar does not mean im doing nothing, I was defensive for most of the era and only became offensive for the war against WR and you can check my units killed.. its way higher than yours you noob.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:21 pm 
Private
Private

Dylan, you realize that the "units killed" stat goes for whatever battle you're in? For example, we attack a relic, kill all the units on it. But I only send 1 inf. I still get the stats for killing all those units. Learn something, for once. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:54 pm 
Captain
Captain

hmm.... he could of at least had more armor :shock: If he ever wanted to get to round 2 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:23 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

apollo wrote:
Dylan, you realize that the "units killed" stat goes for whatever battle you're in? For example, we attack a relic, kill all the units on it. But I only send 1 inf. I still get the stats for killing all those units. Learn something, for once. :roll:

Like to add also.

Plus units killed is an inexact reflection of performance when comparing different chassis. If both alliance were doing equal damage the alliance with the tanks their kill numbers will be inflated and deaths would be decrease against the alliance with troops. It would be more accurate to reflect over-all workers killed. Or multiply my kills by 3x and the alliance with tanks, deaths by 3x. Get a better picture.

Last edited by aazaadx on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:27 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

@gollum
U have been around in this game for a while now...u should know that "units killed" counts the number of units killed in any battle u participated in. No matter if u only had a spam in the battle or your whole army. And also the number of units counts same as u killed 1 tank just like if u killed 1 infantry unit or 1 vehicle. So the units killed stats is very inaccurate regarding the actual sizes of armies u participated killing in...

Troughout the era most alliances u fought against had inanftry armies, so you shouldnt compare your unit killed stats to Allens. WR fought tanks mostly troughout the whole era. So if u want a more accurate number of units killed for most of WR members multiply it by 3 and u will get a more accurate stat. Of course there was vehciles and infantry in those slain units by WR so u can decrease that number from 3 to lets say 2.5 to a even more accurate number. Although a mathematical formula for the perfect number doesnt exist. Maybe the developers of the game should edit the counters so for every tank killed they should count them as 3 and vehicles for 2 units killed.

Long story short, dont compare units killed or lost with others as the numbers are inacurate. remember it for your comming eras.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:59 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

eddie2513 wrote:
@gollum
U have been around in this game for a while now...u should know that "units killed" counts the number of units killed in any battle u participated in. No matter if u only had a spam in the battle or your whole army. And also the number of units counts same as u killed 1 tank just like if u killed 1 infantry unit or 1 vehicle. So the units killed stats is very inaccurate regarding the actual sizes of armies u participated killing in...

Troughout the era most alliances u fought against had inanftry armies, so you shouldnt compare your unit killed stats to Allens. WR fought tanks mostly troughout the whole era. So if u want a more accurate number of units killed for most of WR members multiply it by 3 and u will get a more accurate stat. Of course there was vehciles and infantry in those slain units by WR so u can decrease that number from 3 to lets say 2.5 to a even more accurate number. Although a mathematical formula for the perfect number doesnt exist. Maybe the developers of the game should edit the counters so for every tank killed they should count them as 3 and vehicles for 2 units killed.

Long story short, dont compare units killed or lost with others as the numbers are inacurate. remember it for your comming eras.

That I really would like, tanks counting as 3 and vechs as 2.. Actually.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=15746

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:03 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

apollo wrote:

I only attack things with my whole army. unless you are saying thats how allen got all his kills? :geek: Also I had inf army start :)

And what you guys are trying to say is that it should be soldiers killed basically. Don't over complicate things :P

UPDATE from person that does NOTHING: - IN kill themself and make life easy :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next