It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: May 22nd Report
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:26 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Here is an E2 Recap by a GILF member.. Im gonna keep his identity hidden(;

“- FurY came to e2 because their sub member made an alliance and Ignite, the main leader came to try and salvage the potential era; they had horrible expansion tho a great start due to boosting.

- MILF and GILF has constantly stayed the top 2 since the ticks started, with only periodical breaks in the first 20 ticks against FurY's boosting, so it's not really a surprise. Also, they did NOT put any resistance at all after the first few battles. we easily took them out and they did not even bother suiciding into us as planned. In fact, we don't even have much BRs to show for the war because they all withdrew to their base and quit

- BoS initiated the push against MP early on trying to get a foothold in Asia since SRB had conquered most of India & Central Asia already. they gave up after meeting resistance tho.

- FurY wouldn't even bother trying to fight us since we had such a lead on them plus this wasn't a planned era for them so rising back up is actully a false hope. they'd rather try out other worlds such as M3 or back to galaxy. ur input there sounded a bit too hopeful there :P

This will be continued on the next issue!(:

#RP

- SILF is an official sub that we brought it, mostly our friends willing to help out, yes. ZILF is also our sub

- This era HAS been won for the MILF family becuz unlike what you've speculated, there is NO ONE to backstab against us. we are closely related to CRVI as we have HINI members playing with us, SRB is our brother alliance
Just look at the alliance territory, if you basically put all 5 alliances under one coaliton, practically 3/4th of the world is ours. SRB in central asia, ZILF in russia/europe/china, GILF in Africa/SA/NA/AA, MILF in NA/Europe/Africa/Middle East
the only competition would be TFO, which is isolated in AA & BoS who have done such little expansion and can't handle spammers in their own hive that they won't have a chance competing against us. Then don't forget the subs of SRB and CRVI

- PK's relocation to the garrison was mostly for show, there's not much defense added since all colonies are properly defendable in time. Joe's expected to make him move back to land as always tho

- now we're just waiting for relics to pop and SRB, ZILF will hand over theirs. MP has been wiped by ZILF. BoS and TFO will also cooperate. this is a BattleHugs era unfortunately.

Thanks to that GILF member for that Recap!=D
Very very interesting!

I will be adding to this Topic in the comments if i can more info today since it is the May 22nd Report! So stay tuned and keep checking back!(:

Post subject: Re: May 22nd Report
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:44 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I will be posting about 3-6 times a week so keep looking at my profile and i will add more reports about E2! also i will be working on the CE as a Reporter too! So that will be cool(:
Feel free to message me at any time on here or E2

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:59 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hey pete good thing that u started to post at the forum its easier right ;)
it would be better if u made 1 topic for every era

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:48 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

im only doing one era right now and then the CE so idk.. maybe i will start doing one Topic per Week or something? idk

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]