It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Need Allience !!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:18 pm 
Captain
Captain

hi

I was in H3R0, from start till now :)
which was sub of HERO who got killed, seperated or whatever by HaHa allience many ages ago ( in start )...

Well played Michael and Team :)

we changed tag to WU like 100 ticks ago, fought well but again Well done HaHa allience that they killed our 2 main and well ranked members....
so after that my fellows started getting bored like they left hope ;...

even a good ranked player also left us some days ago.....
BUT I remained there,... But Today I noticed that nearly our all members were last login like over 100 ticks ago, 1 of them Got deleted even :) Alpha Omega :) BUT what the nice timing Admin Joe have? He deleted his colony right when I launched atack on a neutral from his colony so i got his xtals while returning :)
after that I talked to my active member Klord that what to do? when all went to sleep? then we decided to LEFT allience ...

So, I was there from start, but its end for WU today :( bad luck

I wana join an allience on e2 now.... but ll prefer top 5 :) msg me in game or here :) Im active killer with rank under 60 nearly half of this era's time

Thanks for reading story :)

Post subject: Re: Need Allience !!!
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:31 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

NaveedNiazi wrote:
hi

which was sub of HERO who got killed, seperated or whatever by HaHa allience many ages ago ( in start )...

we changed tag to WU like 100 ticks ago, fought well but again Well done HaHa allience that they killed our 2 main and well ranked members....

BUT I remained there,... But Today I noticed that nearly our all members were last login like over 100 ticks ago, 1 of them Got deleted even :) Alpha Omega :) BUT what the nice timing Admin Joe have? He deleted his colony right when I launched atack on a neutral from his colony so i got his xtals while returning :)
after that I talked to my active member Klord that what to do? when all went to sleep? then we decided to LEFT allience ...

I wana join an allience on e2 now.... but ll prefer top 5 :) msg me in game or here :) Im active killer with rank under 60 nearly half of this era's time

Could this by any chance be iTs_Original?

Post subject: Re: Need Allience !!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:08 am 
Captain
Captain

DameHORD wrote:
NaveedNiazi wrote:
hi

Could this by any chance be iTs_Original?

hmmmm may be :!: :shock:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]