It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: UnderGround Nation
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:04 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

so what your saying is around tick idk lets say tick 1500 you alliance is mowed over by HINI, or SAGE?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:55 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Am I the only one that is getting freaked out by this guy??

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:54 pm 
Private
Private

Thanks for the support Chacho Jones. I have taken their gates and radars, and killed the rest of their units.

Sometimes people confuse constant spam attacks up when you throw a real squad at them they don't know what to do. This is the case right now.

Nukes flying.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:32 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Ryan We are not relocating by anyone. I was talking about relocating just a few ticks so that the incoming Nukes hit an Op rather than my working population. I like to relocate often. Never outside of China!!

First Lieutenant Random, no need to be worried. Allow this UG madden to show you around 0_o.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:00 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I'm not interested in real girl... give me an anime chick and I'll reconsider it...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:25 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

aister wrote:
I'm not interested in real girl... give me an anime chick and I'll reconsider it...

Major aister, I have contacted my friends in Animetopia and have brought back these messages from some very interested young but not as young as you would like anime chicks.

If you are interested I would be willing to appoint you the new UG President of Animetopia. This would give you the freedom to dictate over these young anime chicks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:11 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

:shock: where do i sign up?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:05 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Jumbalaya wrote:
:shock: where do i sign up?

Corporal Jumbalaya We are located in China Earth 2 alliance tag UGM Ruler Name WuXing. You are free to join us as you wish. However, I must warn you it is not easy and you will die. Even so I and the other UG Soldier will die along side you. If you are scared of death think of this bit of reality. Only three alliances win and are rewarded with tokens. 30 players out of 1000+. The rest of us have nothing to lose.

Join the UG Nation before you are given a Time Out!

King Aladar a great UG leader once said its not the strategy that wins the game it the execution. With that in mind I am going to share some UG Gorilla tactics. Understand that these strategies have been created long before the UG Nation. The UG Nation leaders were trained in later 2007. The teachings of CazrNick still live to this day through the anti sub movement and the UG Nation.

When attacking an army out numbering your own. CazrNick tells us;

1. Infiltrate all key locations for at least 50 ticks.
2. Separate enemy forces, targeting key locations, killing small pockets of enemy units.
3. Do not rely on anyone but your self when attacking.
4. Always jump on attacks if tick clocking is possible.
5. Fleet Save when under attack. Ops are not worth units.
6. Never defend your colony from conquer. Unless you can win. No military means you can not help your UG Brothers/Sisters.
7. Assist all active UG Soldiers with resources.

These 7 simple rules or reminders make a world of difference with properly trained teams. The training you get in the UG Nation will be one of self reliance. We all must be willing to lead attacks by keeping the pressure on the enemy, we open opportunity for our enemy's enemy. This is why the team is very important. Your team must be as reckless, outgoing, and dedicated to death, to function correctly.

One must gain experience acting as a terror cell with in an alliance. Terror cells mostly operate on their own. Really being their own leader. We will mark our enemies red and focus all cells at the same target.

Leadership is earned through votes. Any member is allowed to seek leadership. However, this member must be an example to the other UG Soldier in regards to UG policy. If not civil war is known to break out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:35 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Lol they just need to hand you a privat BD server lmao....

Don't defend your colony?!?! Thats what teamates are for they help you defend. If you wanna learn and watch one of the most intense wars going on right now in Battledawn. Goto E1 and watch the World War take place in Indochina/Malaysia. Between RUN and KOH and friends vs ARM and Friends.

You might learn some cool things :D

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:17 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Random wrote:
Lol they just need to hand you a privat BD server lmao....

Don't defend your colony?!?! Thats what teamates are for they help you defend. If you wanna learn and watch one of the most intense wars going on right now in Battledawn. Goto E1 and watch the World War take place in Indochina/Malaysia. Between RUN and KOH and friends vs ARM and Friends.

You might learn some cool things :D

You can watch all the top alliances do everything and have all the fun you want. The reality is you have a very slim chance at being one of the 10 players in any server that get the token rewards. UG Soldiers do not sit by and watch top alliances have all the fun. We target and exploit the weakness of our enemy. Even if they do out rank us.

An attacking army has no need for defense nor does a respected army. What I am telling you is that we do not need to defend because we are always attacking. We are not here to pretend that we are doing good. We are here to disrupt the security of our enemies at all costs.

Sometimes players think its best join a sub alliances or gain some safety in numbers to be able to attack the weakest targets they can find. Not UG Soldiers we fight these types of cowards. There is no reason any alliance should be attacking alliances that are 20-30 ranks below their own. However, this is battle dawn and the UG Nation fights only to die, not survive.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next