It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: A Fresh Start
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:40 pm 
Captain
Captain

well... To put it as simple as I can, I want a fresh start. Basically I want to join up with a whole new alliance. I currently am not playing seriously on any worlds and find myself needing a serious world. I want to win an era, play to the best of my abilities and legitimately help my team to claim a win. But currently thats not going to happen for quite some time, at least not until f3 restarts.

But my question I guess is are there any "Pro" alliances out there (that play on a 2-3 tick speed world) that are willing to take in merely a slightly above average veteran and help train him to be a legitimate pro?

I got skype, but i don't boost nor do i have many blues saved up but with summer here I've been more active then ever in my BD career. So, if anyone has a spot for me I'd appreciate it. Doubly so if the alliance has people I know and trust.

Post subject: Re: A Fresh Start
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:15 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I wouldn't consider myself "pro" but I'd be happy for you to join the possibly alliance im starting in f5... hoping for some experienced players to come together... the first era would just be to see how we fit together (and to possibly snag a top 5 seating) then era 2 were there would be to go for EVERYTHING!!

Highest rank 1
Most relics 10

http://www.funnyjunkz.com/funny-cat-pictures/funny-terrorist-cat/
click above to see your worst nightmare

Post subject: Re: A Fresh Start
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:25 am 
Captain
Captain

how fast if f5? i havent played it since there was an f6 XD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]