It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRT vs SWAT
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:56 am 
Corporal
Corporal

the issue im having is tht slayer spits allegations and assumptions he sees fit and spurns it as the truth.tht is wat makes me mad. for those of you who insist im a noob im happy to change ur mind anytime. and slayer i didnt ask for ur help at any point in time. u offered and i accepted thats all there was to it. wat i am happy about however is tht u all underestimate me bcuz u have no knowledge of me watsoever, and if u play against me with tht mindset dont be surprised if u lose,bcuz u have nothing tht i dont, and i have the most important thing u dont...= time. slayer i will let u knw when im coming back to M3 to play serious so u can face me. for those of u who didnt knw myself and slayer have been friends for a good while. we had a falling out bcuz of this m3 era. i tried to repair our friendship but he got very disrespectful to me on skype and i cant post wat he said here. im very surprised we were even friends at all.in any case moving forward people if u dont knw who i am and u feel like calling me names like noob...plz continue to do so. ive made it my mission to conquer people like u when i see u

additionally yes 100 squads can beat 200 if the 200 are spams and the 100 are all ranged.even then its iffy :D . but seriously if ur playing against fools maybe u can use 100 squads to beat 200. i implore u to fight and try tht with me one era and u will wont live to regret it. for tht punk tht claimed we couldnt beat the 200 squads plz be aware only inactive and noobs get hit by nuke easily. pros always have on spy protection so low probability of working as well. plz understand the alliance we r facing (TRT) are no first timers. they are good at wat they do. they amost never break formation and they plan things through. regardless of all ur mockings and jeerings of us and accusation against TRT, i trust they are not cheating, and if so im having a wonderful era
additionally SWAT didnt bite off anything we couldnt chew according to the lad tht stated it earlier. if u had read previous posts SWAT was backstabbed by shuttle as he wanted first place and wanted to hang on to the relics but we wouldnt let him.matter o fact he was the one tht had TRT hand over relic to him in the first place. he went crying to TRT and they attacked.

best rank: 2nd
best score: 6820
most crystals: 106
most relics ended with: 3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:34 pm 
Captain
Captain

lordjarzami wrote:
additionally yes 100 squads can beat 200 if the 200 are spams and the 100 are all ranged.even then its iffy :D . but seriously if ur playing against fools maybe u can use 100 squads to beat 200. i implore u to fight and try tht with me one era and u will wont live to regret it. for tht punk tht claimed we couldnt beat the 200 squads plz be aware only inactive and noobs get hit by nuke easily. pros always have on spy protection so low probability of working as well. plz understand the alliance we r facing (TRT) are no first timers. they are good at wat they do. they amost never break formation and they plan things through. regardless of all ur mockings and jeerings of us and accusation against TRT, i trust they are not cheating, and if so im having a wonderful era

lol man, just edit your previous post... don't do double post.. thanks

by the way, a good way to kill 200 squads by 100 is, 100 squads can be r4 :lol: or having much more xp than 200, and thats it

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:53 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Slayer/Abhinit

I know more then others here about you because I was with you hen you were a noob and helped you develop a lot and have become a good player and still a inexperienced leader I wont lie and you know it if something needs to be said I am the first to point it out.

But yeah I don't want to hurt your feelings on the forum page.

So just quieten down bro I thought we sorted everything out but seems you hold the grudge.

Guess ill let you talk more and more BS for now ;)

Good seeing you back.

SWAT don't need to prove nothing to no one most of you know how slayer and TRT are but its cool :)

Lets play the game.

Last edited by trajic1 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:54 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

has there ever been a case on bd where an entire alliance using the same chassis has most or all units at ranged 4 in the total of 100 squads?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:48 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

trajic1 wrote:
I know more then others here about you because I was with you hen you were a noob and helped you develop a lot and have become a good player and still a inexperienced

Didn't you not only sell him out but betray him as well in the DETH era? If so, you are one terrible mentor. If BD had an ethics commitee, you'd be the first to get the harshest of all penalties.

I'm glad you got killed and backstabbed by the same pinoys you are fighting now. Now you get to relive the disappointment and watch as you and your allies crumble.

Trajic really is a fitting name for you and your BD story.

lordjarzami wrote:
additionally SWAT didnt bite off anything we couldnt chew according to the lad tht stated it earlier.

Just be quiet, please. You and SWAT obviously had no idea who TRT were until EVERYONE in HeHo and trajic pointed it out earlier in the era. The fact that you now are running after that bark-and-no bite to their hive plan makes it even sadder that you THINK you know these people. You don't realize how far they can and are willing to go, cheating or not. Its amazing how such a little man tries to act so big, only to have his world crumble beneath him. Well I got news for you bub, you aren't the big papichulo of M3.

I've come to claim to your cookies. >:D
Alliances: TmR-X7-5th

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Someone should lock this thread, I don't understand why people seem to rage and have to put someone down to feel good about their selves.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

trajic1 wrote:
Slayer/Abhinit

I know more then others here about you because I was with you hen you were a noob and helped you develop a lot and have become a good player and still a inexperienced leader I wont lie and you know it if something needs to be said I am the first to point it out.

But yeah I don't want to hurt your feelings on the forum page.

Lol .. Trajic u deserve a reply here.....

- Yep helped me develop by asking for my alliance's help (when you were dying in my 2nd era ever). You have played with me 2 times and both of the times you had a spot in my sub. You were helpful for a little while in one era. There was once more i joined your killed alliance on m3 for the sake of friendship, after i left rank 2 alliance at that time. But left soon after, due to dirty gameplay by your team without any honour. Like you do most of the times.

- The only thing i could have ever learned from you in the game was BS'ing and dirty/cheap play.. which unfortunately for you i did not.

- Lol, yeah i am an inexperience leader with more than few eras of win under my belt (as a leader), while u with all your experience have not been able to win any as a leader and always end up deing with your alliance.. remember UnD ??

It's so obviosu you have not replied to the earlier posts about, how you lied on Broadcast about "Cedar" - WHY DONT YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THAT MATE?? :lol: Rather than putting all this unrelated junk here, trying to get personal like Jarzami on various posts above which nobody bothers to read now..!!

Please go ahead and hurt my feeling if u can :lol: ... I could have wrote more, but i won't target you personally like u tried to so CHILLAX :mrgreen:

Last edited by slayerofall on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:45 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ancky3 wrote:
100 vs 200

Reason for the war

hmmmm i believe it was because Trt leader and SWAT was talking over skype with regards to getting the last relic and SWAT telling TRT leader that they can beat TRT easily (not the exact words but the thought was there ^_^) but guess SWAT bit more than they can chew caused TRT is giving them one hell of a fight ahaha and i havent seen TRT post a BC asking for friends ahahahahaha (hope Krazy dont deny this ahaha)

Been observing the war and all i can say SWAT got 1 hell of ACTIVITY ahaha KRAZY and INDIA was moving constantly for more than 24hours ahahahhaa and whenever TRT is about to trap a sleeping SWAT lo and behold they would suddenly move ahahaha

a

Good to have a TRT guy reply here.

So, by saying that you are putting the same allegations on SWAT which they are accusing you for - Indirectly in the earlier posts?

Also, please shed some light on deals and agreements which took place between SWAT and TRT when they intervened in your war against HeHo and SPF..!! :roll:

Also, dont forget to put any updates about the war here ;)

Last edited by slayerofall on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:51 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Crazytarget wrote:
IM NOT ABOUT TALK, I WAS JUST TRYING TO READ BUT YOU AND THIS GREAT SUB PLAYER SLAYER ARE A JOKE. IVE READ/SEEN YOU DO NOTHING BUT TRY TO DISCREDIT MY MEMBER TONIC WITH NO SUCCESS. SO QUIT YOUR WHINING AND CRYING, THIS IS A WARGAME, WE DONT NEED A REASON TO DO ANYTHING, WE DID SIMPLY BECAUSE I WANTED TO, SO NOW WHAT?!?

Crazy - Buddy, u need to grow some Sense of Humour as that post by vru (about suicide 100 squads on 200) was an obvious joke... :lol:

Also, you need a new keyboard which has a working caps lock key --> Plz add it to ur christmas list :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:02 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

*sigh* i can see clearly now...this is gonna continue and will never stop. slayer u keep saying we accused TRT of cheating and we never have. plus extreme activity may seem like cheating to u bcuz uve never had tht in ur alliance but...such is life. tht being said i will kindly exclude myself from this topic.not gonna respond to anyone else bcuz attacks are getting hurtful to me :( slayer i didnt knw u were like this, honestly im surprised at u. but people are wat they are. keep safe everyone, TRT i hope ur all safe from the storm i heard was headed ur way. hope ur back soon :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next