It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: R vs. =E=
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:50 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

apollo wrote:
yes but i said u wouldnt want to risk an attack on EVIL. Its to much fro right now. Same reason we wouldnt risk attacking you. The winner is still the loser cuz many, many units would be killed. And U still lied to him to get closer to him. there was no declaration of war or anything. Thats how i believe the game should be played. with honor and inegrity. But i guess some players dont see it that way.

He suspected me were going to attack when i reminded him our NAP was to end at tick 1000, and when he asked to renew i said no. If that wasn't enough warning then our squad movements should have been enough, we had more than enough to take out just a sub.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:54 am 
Private
Private

yes, but if u woudlve attacked EV1L then EVIL wouldve gotten involved. And Just moving squads at them and expecting them to attack u isnt a declaration of war. A message to the leader saying "u have 24 ticks until we attack you" or somewhere along those lines is a short and sweet war declaration.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:45 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i don't really care, your a coward JM. Your a liar as well. Here's all the proof needed to break your NAP with EVIL anyways. I have more than enough to messages to prove ill intentions towards ONLY EVIL and EV1L. I knew you'd attack us, but i still gave a benefit of the doubt b/c of how much stronger your power score is (not going to lie). But your a coward none the less. Here's the message before the one JM posted. I told him straight up, if your going to war with us, admit it. Instead, JM played it as if they weren't doing anything, and hey, i got proof that involves SP too! so you falsely sent me information about the 2 top alliances, smart man you are. You had double the power of =E= and yet you still had to lie to get close. You my friend, are just plain pathetic.

Here's JM being a coward and not calling it what it was (i had no proof he jammed us, thought it may have been CTRL considering how close they're sub was getting)

This is JM telling me he's doing stuff for SP and WE. So he was sending out some false info there including other alliances.

Here is JM being a very big coward and trying to push this war as our fault. Because apparently, he's just not strong enough to take out an alliance with 200 power, even though his has nearly 400. Boy, you sure suck. =E= is still holding on and you even got within 3 ticks of us.

oh yea, and here's proof that JM told me he wanted to attack EV1L

Implications my friend are just as bad as saying. Just cause you didn't use the word's "attack" doesn't let you slide outta this one.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:25 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

malicewolf wrote:
i don't really care, your a coward JM. Your a liar as well. Here's all the proof needed to break your NAP with EVIL anyways. I have more than enough to messages to prove ill intentions towards ONLY EVIL and EV1L. I knew you'd attack us, but i still gave a benefit of the doubt b/c of how much stronger your power score is (not going to lie). But your a coward none the less. Here's the message before the one JM posted. I told him straight up, if your going to war with us, admit it. Instead, JM played it as if they weren't doing anything, and hey, i got proof that involves SP too! so you falsely sent me information about the 2 top alliances, smart man you are. You had double the power of =E= and yet you still had to lie to get close. You my friend, are just plain pathetic.

I could explain all the messages to you but i really don't have the time nor can be bothered. So I'll just talk about this.
Firstly this does not at all involve SP or EVIL, don't try to drag them into this, it is our battle not theirs. I said it would help SP as it would be easier for them when they attack EVIL (we all know it will happen) when you are out of the way, that is all i meant. And when did I at all mention EVIL, i implied we were going to attack EV1L(which we never were going to do) but i don't recall mentioning EVIL. That was before we got a NAP with them anyway.
You can call me a liar and a coward if you wish, but honestly, I don't care what you say about me. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:13 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You deliberately worded what you said cleverly to imply something without actually saying it.

You implied that you weren't going for =E=, you didn't say it specifically.

You still attacked without a declaration of war beforehand (yes, penetrating their territory counts as attacking them) which is cowardly,v and frankly, disgraceful

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:10 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

and considering your rank and power, quite pathetic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:18 pm 
Private
Private

Routhy wrote:
You deliberately worded what you said cleverly to imply something without actually saying it.

You implied that you weren't going for =E=, you didn't say it specifically.

You still attacked without a declaration of war beforehand (yes, penetrating their territory counts as attacking them) which is cowardly,v and frankly, disgraceful

QFT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:04 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

And even with every cheap shot available to them, we still pull through and beat them down. 216 loses on their side, we didn't even lost half our army.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

ugh! isnt JM the guy that always ends conquered?
omg lets hope he doesnt get away with his evil plans!
good luck guys!

-Unk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:02 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I predict JM flying an =E= flag before the end of the round.

Or an SP one..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next