It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Calling out Kane
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:56 pm 
Major
Major

Hm..From what I hear E1 is going to be quite big. Lot of alliances gathering up there. Should be a fun round.

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:15 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

In order to bring people out of retirement to accept a "challenge" you're going to have to prove I won't be wasting their time. E4 was a hell of a lot of fun because it was hard (I do believe you got conquered and quit). E1 I doubt will be up to par with E4 but depending on your roster it might be interesting.

Whether or not I'm able to play is a different question that will depend on my job over the summer. Care to share your team? Keeping in mind the better your team the more likely I'll find the time to play if I know it will be an interesting round. Another F69/XI style slaughter does not interest me.

You have to keep in mind, I already challenged everyone... and you accepted. Your alliance failed that challenge. This means you can't simply rechallenge me whenever you want and expect me to drop a few $ and 4 months of my free time to prove something I've already proven, you have to make it interesting to me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:39 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

my roster ain't a problem this time... I accepted your challenge and you said you would accept mine and now your second guessing it... I guess you lied to make you look better its cool I understand. However you cant know unless you accept.

Also there will be several other alliances so if I FAIL... I wont... but if I do then it will still be a good round.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:35 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Kane, You think Cerebral is the only one going against you on E1? I have a roster to.

First of all, I have a higher caliber of players then was on E4.

Second of all, I will not share my roster however I will say I pulled members from winning alliances on every server.

Third of all, If you back away from Cerebral Assassin's challenge then not only are you disgracing yourself as you stick your tail between your legs and run away but everyone who has played with you.

Kane, I have never said your not a good player. You told me that leader/players like me are a dime a dozen. Right now I am leading SAGA on F6 and winning I personally am ranked 1. However, I am not sitting here trying to prove myself. I have though worked long and hard to accumalate a formidable roster. My roster can and will beat you contrary to your beliefs. I have not been on the forums for a reason. I plan on putting my words into actions on E1.

I was hoping you would be there I have a lot of great players ready to fight along side of me no matter who the compitition and I am not wasting their time so we will be there no matter what.

I want you there Kane if not to beat you which we will but to prove that I am not a dime a dozen.

I was there E1, A1 Kane just like you.

So Kane you obviously are a cocky, and confident player. I commend you for that. I also think your a liar and a snake but not a bad player.

So prove to me you can beat my roster if you do I will post on the forums your superiority. So you obviously know I do not plan on getting beat. So strap onto the rollercoaster KANE! Once your strapped in you can't get off the ride, and what a ride it'll be.

-MaximumPower of The Country

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:07 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

That does not mean that I will necessarily be interested in playing when E1 resets or even able to play depending on my job. You already lost my challenge, asking for a rematch is acceptable but your method of accusing me of backing down from a fight seems silly when I challenged you before and you fell on your face.

So let's not forget the past shall we? I'm not a liar, but I'm not available year round, and I may not want to spend my time if you haven't shown that you won't fall to local alliances again before we even get a chance to fight... because that would be a huge waste of my energy and money if I never even have to send a squad at you to win.

As for you Maxxyboy. I already beat you when you were in CRAP even after all the taunts you sent me about how you were going to defeat me. E1A1 was not the first round, you were not playing 4 years ago so your statements are a fallacy.

Having a job that doesn't allow me full activity and accepting a challenge, would you even want me to do that? If I were to be offline for a few days at a time and lost, is that really a victory for you? No, this is why I don't play double tick. I don't want to lose to inactivity on the other team, I prefer winning because I'm better.

Perhaps you are not so picky about your victories and take whatever scraps you can get, but I have the dignity to challenge others on even ground. The fact that you won't give your roster only means you're embarrassed by it. Maybe I can say I am on the round and claim victory when some donator near you conquers you in the first few ticks. :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:11 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

kane the big man is scared? what is your wallet dry are something? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:17 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

I have not bought tokens in almost 5 months... Complaining about donation is the average players way (i.e. your way) of marginalizing someone better. So is saying the other player is scared despite my having defeated you before, defeated Max before, and defeated Alex before.

How many times have any of you defeated me?! None, and yet you act superior. HILARIOUS!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:18 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kane you talk a lot of crap for us to hear nothing you refuse to accept when you said to name when and were lol its funny I am not shareing my roster and I am damn proud of it but you will see it when you accept... yes you beat me on E4 I failed we had internal issues.. but I don't want get into that. It was a wile ago. Prov you are beter than us dime a dozen players even with a new job your the Big Bad Kane I am sure you can still do good unless you truly are scared of a challenge :)

Donate till you cant any more or don't donate. I don't care the donations keep the game going I just want you to accept and face me prove your better. Otherwise your only all that in your head...

Last edited by End Of All on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:21 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

psg188 wrote:
I have not bought tokens in almost 5 months... Complaining about donation is the average players way (i.e. your way) of marginalizing someone better. So is saying the other player is scared despite my having defeated you before, defeated Max before, and defeated Alex before.

How many times have any of you defeated me?! None, and yet you act superior. HILARIOUS!

you defeated me once when i was a still learning... and u did it whilst i slept when we was allies, and u did it with nukes after i did everything to please you, hardly the defeat to be proud of? and i havent got you back because i didint play any of your servers and then you retired.come on big man, come and prove something now. and about the tokens i do support now and then, people like you take it to far, ur cash check from your work should just come in bd tokens to save time kane.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:35 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Rildor, again with the tokens. I haven't spent a dime on BD since November, and yet that's the best you got? It just shows how little you have to go on. I am one of the weakest supporters you will find since I lack much discretionary income. Players like you lose and then blame it on anything but themselves. The other guy donated more! I got backstabbed! It can never be your fault can it Rildor. Try taking some responsibility instead of projecting your angst onto me.

As for me retiring? I have never retired in the 4 years I have played, so yet again a big surprise, you are wrong.

Alex oh Alex, what a sense of time you have. You think one round ago is a long while? This whole thing began because I insulted your buddy and you made excuses for his failures that round. Now you think, despite having just lost last round, that you are suddenly a big shot and suitable for me spending months of my free time proving something to despite you just having lost a couple months ago? Boy oh boy.

The scared of a challenge thing is of course hilarious, I challenged all of BD and advertised the hell out of it in order to bring in the most competition I could, and we beat them all. Clearly we are not scared of a challenge, the only question is will I have free time, and is it worth it to spend it beating you for the second time?

Speaking to me how you are now it is more likely I will join an alliance against you to subvert your alliance rather than giving you a stand up fight that a more skilled and respectable individual might earn.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next