It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Apology
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: ermm... i thnk its down that road.. and to the left, then right, then left, then u turn, then right
tigran the great wrote:
You know what? Apology not accepted.

Here you are trying to change all the picture, first you said that whole the alliance disagreed with dukey's comment, and you changed the tag only after he said this comment and everything started. Creel left leadership as you were the "brave hero" to be the ottoman leader" ? What do you know about the ottoman empire that makes you so proud to fight for ? are you turk ?

And you saying that you are fighting against Tigran(Armenian) Tabula (Greek) reason is no mroe than cheap try to cover what you just did.Tell you what there are more players that are trying as hard as Me or Tabula ? We have 3 Canadians , Israelian and indian. Or is your hate towards me so big to call yourself Ottoman to mock an entire nation ?

Then you change your name to the creator of Ottoman empire ? Out of clean logic, why would you even think of the ottoman empire if not on this pure reason ?

Dukey honestly stop with the apologies, if you really had understood the pain and the mistake in which you made, you wouldn't had gone this far, even hailing the ottoman empire?

And why did you change your alliance tag back ? Because you got no support from the smart people around ? From HnK ? one sec you thought Kane would be here bushing me and cheering with you ? NO. HnK ?NO. The intelligent people in ROTR ? NO. Shame on you again, if you had the guts to continue this you would never had changed your tag back.

I want and accept no apologies, I highly require by higher people here - Admins or even the BD creator to deal with this accordingly, if they want the game to be fun for all.I am asking any moderator or BD staff that reads this to call Higher Admins to have a look through this and the TOE topic.

-Tigran

well, i find this rather amusing. I didnt hear the joke, but seeing how everyone here was so upset and wasted their time writing a 5000 word essay crying over whatever it is GROW UP, WE ARE ALL MATURE ENOUGH NOT TO CARE HERE. Or are we dealing with 5 year olds?

Played in:
ARM
FMJ
VULC
SoLD
ROME

-P I X E L

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:17 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

So now you are the mature one ,kiddo ? lol

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:23 pm 
Private
Private

Quote:
well, i find this rather amusing. I didnt hear the joke, but seeing how everyone here was so upset and wasted their time writing a 5000 word essay crying over whatever it is GROW UP, WE ARE ALL MATURE ENOUGH NOT TO CARE HERE. Or are we dealing with 5 year olds?

... im amazed your actually trying to act mature!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:21 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Honestly, taking offensive to an alliance name is stupid. Many powerful nations have done bad and unforgivable things. Just cause the name is used as an alliance does not mean its meant to be completely disrespectful or even racist/cruel towards people. I can complain every time I see an alliance call itself Japan or anything near it cause of what they did to Korean people (I'm Korean) but I don't cry and whine about it. It was a bad joke and distasteful but get over and go on with your life. To insult and offend someone after they apologized to you just makes you just as bad as them for doing it in the first place. I may not have any right to say anything since I don't know much about the issue other then the brief name change that I saw when it happened.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:00 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: ermm... i thnk its down that road.. and to the left, then right, then left, then u turn, then right
joshni wrote:
Quote:

josh, your yourself are only what 10, 11?

Played in:
ARM
FMJ
VULC
SoLD
ROME

-P I X E L

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 pm 
Captain
Captain

just a game guys... i see pretty bad names all the time.(nazi, hitler of germany.) doesnt mean anything though dont get all workerd up over the names. if you dont like the names then just talk to the admin. they have changed names before when they were distasteful. no need to start talking about it on the forums though. go NORWIEGANS lol i dont know if my race of norwiegans has ever accomplished anything besides becoming the vikings 1000's of years ago. main thing this is a game people dont get all worked up over what someone from half way crossed the world is saying because they just have a different perspective on the issue.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:46 am 
Private
Private

pgma14 wrote:
joshni wrote:
Quote:

josh, your yourself are only what 10, 11?

Actually no! Good guess though, you where only off by about 6 years
ill even add it up for you so you dont need to stress that little mind of yours :)
10 + 6 = 16
16 = my real age
was that simple enough for you? :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:47 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

oh, well in that case josh, how many people have you killed with your car so far? :lol:

Played in:
ARM
FMJ
VULC
SoLD
ROME

-P I X E L

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

dude pgma14 shut up.. if you dont have anything else to add leave.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:42 pm 
Private
Private

pgma14 wrote:
oh, well in that case josh, how many people have you killed with your car so far? :lol:

....0..... -.- i drive fast just not recklessly :P
and you should stop having this topic go off topic!!! :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next