It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Good bye Beautiful ARM
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:32 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

As of this moring I have discharged of my leadership in ARMT, due to planning to relocate next to JRE if emeny forces broke into hive. Here is my story explaining.

Tigran has talked to me since Decemeber about me wanting to join the game again. He stated he was in a great deal of wars with most of the E1 sever and would like me to come lead his sub for him. So I did.

Upon enterint the game around tick 1100 I seen many top 10 allainces were marked as hostile. Many of our palyers haven't logged in in several days. And there was a leader who didn't know how lead. It took around 100 ticks for all the members to vote me leader.

After becoming leader I knew I had to orgainze this sub like non-other sub has been organzied. I quickly discharged everyones ministers statuses and made a piont to bond with every member. When I took over well, we only had 50 total units outside of aussie, and mind you we were in middle of a war. I had some trouble cooperating with the last leader Tx Tutt. We argued over many things all the time.

Talking to Vahe(Tigran) He gave me orders to move all units to Africa to fight in the war. What I did? Exactly that. We moved 2,700 units in two days to Africa to fight. No mind you we didn't move all in one leap. Many many of our members were from different parts of the world making it diffcult to coordinate attacks.

Only 12 ticks after we had an large number of units ROTR made it a piont to come and stand next to us and also send a few nukes. Which we ioned all of them. They stood 2,000 units next to us for almost an day. After that they spilt. I wanted to chase them, but we could not due to the fact we weren't in the time zones. In fact we were very "lazy" after we moved all of our units.

So about a couple of hundered ticks later We get word that ROTR has just broke through Africa in Suaida and we were ment to attack on W. Africa then. Which we tried to take many OPs as possible.

Well lets fast forawd it a week. Now its just yesterday. We are seting up a road block and then I get word from a couple of members wanting to relocate incase of an emergecy outta aussie. So I did. I got an ally in JRE and we were planning to move on up there if infact ROTR n HnK broke into Aussie. Which only a half of day later I cancelled all plans.

Tigran messaged me the next day on MSN. He asked why I planned to backsatbbed him and relocate. I explained why: How I worked so hard on building an allaince and got all these members active and etc. I told him we are not leaving anymore. That wasn't good enough. I was offically discharged..

I am not blaming Tigran. I do see why he would be upset. But I don't think It was a good choice on not having me leader. I did great things for ARMT and I failed in the end. So even though vahe has no more trust in me, It was an honor for severing ARMT as leader.

Even though people hate subs. Let me remind you on how much they mean if they are active and hungry. You don't need to say how much you dislike them everyday. We get it already. Just remember not to put down anyone who leads/belongs in a sub.
Bye ARM :)

- Tyler Gotto

Post subject: Re: Good bye Beautiful ARM
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:16 am 
Captain
Captain

I dislike subs.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:11 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

You're just jealous that you don't have as many!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

tyler gotto! my god its been a while, its HellRising from the old client. And for those of u who think subs arent good, well its a good active sub that can tip the scales of war in your favor

InGame-HellRising

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:05 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

most subs are meat shields.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:37 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

its dukey!!!

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:57 pm 
Captain
Captain

active/helpful or not

subs still suck

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:00 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: ermm... i thnk its down that road.. and to the left, then right, then left, then u turn, then right
hehe... umm... that totally was not my idea :| .... euhhhggh,,,, *checks client* hehehe

Played in:
ARM
FMJ
VULC
SoLD
ROME

-P I X E L

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:40 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

ok the arguement of subs still go on. This is funny I thought we covered this back in E3 era 1 with THE "NEKO EMPIRE" that edwin so called it. subs suck. it doesnt matter how many you have you will most likely fail look at Edwins neko

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:50 am 
Corporal
Corporal

On F1 I never intended to have any subs at all (I only made my alliance there to put myself in so I could play casually without getting invites :lol: ) But I ended up with 3 alliances who requested to be/make subs, and all are ranked in the top 25, the main sub is ranked 8th, and they've been as useful as any other of my allies. Our subs on E1 have also been loyal and worked hard both for us and their own success. If they are treated as extended member of your own alliance they don't suck at all

But maybe those who just get treated as a meat shield do, I wouldn't really blame them..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next