It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Asian Coalition
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:16 pm 
Private
Private

im not saying to not have allies, but to have a coaltion, and say "ohh we control Asia so get out" seems unfair to every BD player out there. BD is about warring, have u looked at BDs name any time soon?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

apollo wrote:
im not saying to not have allies, but to have a coaltion, and say "ohh we control Asia so get out" seems unfair to every BD player out there. BD is about warring, have u looked at BDs name any time soon?

Yes I have looked at the logo, and have almost every day for as long as you have.

Anyways, i'm confident to say that there is more than one coalition on the server, i'm sure almost every top alliance is part of one. It just so happens that one of the leaders in ours' decided to post it on the forums. (Frankly I don't know why)
And if it's "warring" then why would a coalition stop anyone from warring? They can do all the warring they want to.

nWo, KoH, KoR, CB, A*A, SD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 pm 
Private
Private

Speedanimal wrote:
apollo wrote:

Yes I have looked at the logo, and have almost every day for as long as you have.

Anyways, i'm confident to say that there is more than one coalition on the server, i'm sure almost every top alliance is part of one. It just so happens that one of the leaders in ours' decided to post it on the forums. (Frankly I don't know why)
And if it's "warring" then why would a coalition stop anyone from warring? They can do all the warring they want to.

yes, but it stops from FAIR warring. Say the CRAP alliance declared war against one of the alliances in ur coalition, then CRAP would have to deal with them all. It just isnt fair.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:27 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

yes its called battledawn. and like you said its about war. and in war coalitions are made. lets say your the leader of a country in real life would you walk into the UN and say "you guys are unfair and your cowards" no u wouldnt say that. so get over it we made a coalition with some of the strongest alliances. its natural that strong alliances would want to work together in relative harmony by forming a coalition. and wow we cut off asia with 3 alliances. OMG the end of the world. do u not remember that the EVIL sub empire did the same thing in E7? but no one complained they did it even though they were a sub empire. while we are just a few alliances working together. i dont care if u call us cowards, because your just benign to the fact that TEAMWORK is an essential part of the game and thats what we are doing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:29 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Speedanimal wrote:
It just so happens that one of the leaders in ours' decided to post it on the forums. (Frankly I don't know why)

i went on to the forums because me and protector thought it would be funny to say that we claimed asia lol. sorry for the double post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:29 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

It would be the same as if someone declared war on an alliance with allies, even if they weren't considered a coalition. The allies would help stop the attack either way, it's just the coalition suggests that they WILL help out, rather than be requested to by the defending alliance.

On the other hand, i'm sure if UE decalred war on CRAP; UE would have to take down more than just CRAP, as they have allies too.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:32 pm 
Private
Private

Knight of Zero wrote:
yes its called battledawn. and like you said its about war. and in war coalitions are made. lets say your the leader of a country in real life would you walk into the UN and say "you guys are unfair and your cowards" no u wouldnt say that. so get over it we made a coalition with some of the strongest alliances. its natural that strong alliances would want to work together in relative harmony by forming a coalition. and wow we cut off asia with 3 alliances. OMG the end of the world. do u not remember that the EVIL sub empire did the same thing in E7? but no one complained they did it even though they were a sub empire. while we are just a few alliances working together. i dont care if u call us cowards, because your just benign to the fact that TEAMWORK is an essential part of the game and thats what we are doing.

I frequently spoke out against EVIL on E7. And sure, call it teamwork, but all it is, is gaining up on smaller alliances. And top alliances should be the LAST ones to be allies. Then whats the point. Say for example, on E1 OC right now, if UI,Abi,and -SG- were all in a "coalition" then there would be no wars at all. Top alliances should NEVER be in a "coalition" then the round just gets boring.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:34 pm 
Private
Private

Speedanimal wrote:
It would be the same as if someone declared war on an alliance with allies, even if they weren't considered a coalition. The allies would help stop the attack either way, it's just the coalition suggests that they WILL help out, rather than be requested to by the defending alliance.

On the other hand, i'm sure if UE decalred war on CRAP; UE would have to take down more than just CRAP, as they have allies too.

Yes, but what im saying is in a coalition, people are scared to declare war. Where as u declare on CRAP, all uve really got is AoD.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

So then what do you call way back on E7 with Puff? That joining you guys did with EXSO, and then accepting SGC? Wouldn't that fall under the same category?

It just so happened that many good alliances started in the same area, so rather than just wipping eachother out at the beginning they formed an alliance. And if a small alliance falls because of it, that's their problem. I've seen small alliances survive in areas packed with big alliances, and when the time came they ended up on top.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:38 pm 
Private
Private

Speedanimal wrote:
So then what do you call way back on E7 with Puff? That joining you guys did with EXSO, and then accepting SGC? Wouldn't that fall under the same category?

It just so happened that many good alliances started in the same area, so rather than just wipping eachother out at the beginning they formed an alliance. And if a small alliance falls because of it, that's their problem. I've seen small alliances survive in areas packed with big alliances, and when the time came they ended up on top.

E7 wasnt my choice, i was still in a sub when the merge with ExSo and SGC happened. And they started in the same area? It's called a NAP. for example, at tick 2500, UE and KoR or whatever its called fight it out, not cuz they dont like eachother, but for the fun of the game, and for amusement, and of course to gain more relics.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next