It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: ROTR vs ARM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

dukey wrote:
well like i said.. arm cant fight them selves.. and had to have erc ally with arm to attack rotr (which was gonna happen anyway) and have there sub attack rotr..

You proved my point arm cant do anything by themselves.

Rofl Dukey. The clear sign of any noob is there inability to respect their opponent for what they have accomplished.

This online strategy game is not here to cause anger and hatred. In the end, who cares who wins and who doesn't? Maybe it is those lonely kids (or adults but that is even worse) who sit around all day playing online games, without any trace of a social life. But in ARM, we respect the fact that we may lose, but in the glory of losing, we will know that we have had fun and enjoyed our time together in chat rooms and in battle.

But to what i was saying, you should not close your eyes to the accomplishments of what your enemy has done. From our point of view, we have successfully brought down LotR, after winning numerous battles against them. And now with the new threat ROTR, we have allied ourselves with other strong alliances.

Possibly it is the anger of being denied crystals and conquers because of ARM's strategy that leads you to strike out at others on the forumn?

Why act like a fool and insult people on the forumn who may end up being a trusted ally on another world but with a diff name?

It is things like these that one must think about when they interact with other humans through an online game.

I hope you take the time to read this and try to understand what i am getting at.

I know i was once like you but I know that I have matured.

-Riders

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:28 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

So Arm is taking credit for LoTR disbanding even though from what I have on my battle reports that LoTR only lost 2 fights and ARM has lost more to us?

Its like Bin Laden taking credit for the failed christmas plane bombing. He did nothing and takes credit.

We lost 2 fights in antartica.. We won all the fights in africa except for one i was too stupid to move. so it was a score of 6/7 to 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:14 am 
Private
Private

And yet they disbanded despite completely and utterly dominating ARM, right?

I definitely don't count for that much ingame (rank 96), but making Dukey eat all the smack talk he's thrown on the forums is pretty much my number one priority ingame, I'm sure it's the same for quite a few other players.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:18 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Conquestor, LotR disbanded because joining up with ROTR was benificial to both. Could LotR have beaten ARM alone, most likely, I was in LotR before I quit due to issues I had.

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:59 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Oh there you lie again Dukey, you lost more than only twice. I think people are starting to ignore you already, way to go dude.

And Riders, I Loved your post mate, honestly, but well, unfortunetly not all may get the real point of it.

Ah why even mention LotR anymore? who cares what reasons any player may have left, why it fell apart? What we see now is LotR gone and Dukey never shutting up for once.

And how can you even come here and mention ERC running to Australia when you not even in the middle of the game run up to Creel's feet? And taking credits for what he does? And why do you think any of you can come here and have fun of any of my or ARM's actions ?

Get real boys.

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:13 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

tigran the great wrote:
Get out of your childish dream Ducky. There is no more LotR, you LOST! the only person I am fighting with pleasure now is Creel .

I had a bet on that you'd say that you had somehow 'won' after this merge.

Thanks Tigran, you just won me 500 tokens.

I guess you've got to take what you can though, so if you want to consider a hostile alliance merging with another alliance as a 'victory', then you go ahead and enjoy your 'victory'.

I'll wait until it's the end of the round with ROTR as #1 before I enjoy mine.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Somehow I don't see any difference when you talk or Dukey does.
Both driving more on the argument and insulting people than getting to the real point.

Listen dude, why repeat again and again and again. Yes we consider that a victory, ARM won over LotR.

We are all having fun fighting ROTR. No matter whoever wins, this is a game, you should start thinking about this, and when you get something and need some tutoring, my msn is always on.

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:33 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Pretty sure I reached my point straight away there, in one post, and I'm not sure what you mean by tutoring? Do you feel I need lessons in something?

You've changed your tone massively since I last spoke to you - For the better, I'd say.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: ermm... i thnk its down that road.. and to the left, then right, then left, then u turn, then right
if only i lead ARM..... ROTR wouldnt standa chance

Played in:
ARM
FMJ
VULC
SoLD
ROME

-P I X E L

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I'm going to politely disagree

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next