It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: ERC vs UKEI
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:57 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

chang108 wrote:
Wow this is all so funny listening to all ur opinions....... attacking teammates backstabbing..... do u know the ins and outs dukey and creel.... no i dont think that you do.... andrew was ofline for 120 ticks you would have done the same he came back and said sorry for being inactive can u liberate me so i did.... riggy ofline for over 150 ticks still not back....

1st, no, I don't kick and conquer my teammates because they are offline for 4-5 days. In fact, one of our members was offline for 150 ticks until yesterday afternoon. Amazing, he's not conquered by me... If someone can no longer play because of real life issues, that's one thing. He could've lost his internet connect for four days and come back and see his team took his crystals. Sorry, but that's pathetic...

chang108 wrote:
and as for attacking ROTR over night yh i made a choice that i would rather be allied with a trutworthy allinace that does what they say they are going to do.... ARM have done nothing but tell the truth.... they have obviously trusted me as well as my colony is sitting in the middle of all of theres...

u guys wanna get your fact right befor u go chatting s**t about people.... enjoy the relic u got as well u wnt hold it for long......

creel ur full of it bro it makes me laugh to be quite frank...u think u can win with one or two allies ha i beg to differ...its just a matter of time and we got plenty of it.....

ROTR and ERC allinace fell appart cus of ur action creel and only ur actions..... u know im gunna go on about the ops and ur reply will be "The ops that were close to your colonies when we were rank 4 wasnt a problem.. as soon as we got to rank 1 they were a problem"

You can say all you want now, but it is all lies bud. I told you in both msn messages that you didn't reply to, and in game messages that you didn't reply to, that we need to talk about our relationship going forward and find the North/South line that we can agree on to raze ops. I said this to you numerous times. Whenever I made the impression that I was ready to negotiate, you always fell silent and somehow went inactive... We knew for 4-5 days that you were going to attack us at some point, because of the very fact that you wouldn't negotiate this. We talked about it extensively and all agreed it would happen because you are not trustworthy. Sure enough, we were right, you attacked us during the evening when you knew I was offline. You actually waited until I logged off MSN and then you attacked. Man that's just dirty. I don't know why, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that it was just a coincidence...

Anyway, I see you dropped your ERC flag, after you used their units as a meatshield. We were all betting that you were going to fly out last second. At least you had the honor to go down with them before you left... Hope Tigran doesn't just take all your loot. Boy, wouldn't that be bees knees...

Tigran runs a tight ship, better not go inactive, or he might just give you your justice.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

dukey wrote:
Matty.. You know people won by themselves. look at e4 with mupt.. I mean cmon.. geeze why dont you go inflate your ego with tigran and go off somewhere alone?

Also.. it seems like dragoon was kicked after losing.. or is he "quitting" as well?

first I was not kiked I left by myself lol

second creel if we didnt kik Andrew and riggy out and take their crystals you would

we waited until the last tick to get them online but they didnt :\

riggy was offline for almost 200 ticks (he was a active player but I dont know what happen :\)

new client 1 , old client 1
xD

----4 years of playing BD----
~ Dragoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:51 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

the dark world wrote:
second creel if we didnt kik Andrew and riggy out and take their crystals you would

riggy was offline for almost 200 ticks (he was a active player but I dont know what happen :\)

I will give you that... But it is not just Andrew and Riggy, there have been many other members that were flying an ERC flag and then later they were not and you guys were sharing their crystals... I'm sure there is a reason for all of those guys too...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:40 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Creel wrote:
the dark world wrote:

I will give you that... But it is not just Andrew and Riggy, there have been many other members that were flying an ERC flag and then later they were not and you guys were sharing their crystals... I'm sure there is a reason for all of those guys too...

dusche was not kiked

he leave the game and he gave us his 50- or 60 crystals that all

he sad everyone he wanted to take his crystals to send a specific amount of units and he sad if anyone send more he will relocate (to give you his crystals lol) and that what happen everyone send like he sad and he mass message a good by message and left :(

I would like to still have him here if it was possible but it isnt :(

and hammergod wanted a brake from the game then he killed his army on enmy units for nothing :\
I told him few times it better to stay for this round but he quit too :(

in the end we left with 10 members to fight ROTR if we was 14 we would have kikd your @$S :lol:

xD

~ Dragoon

Last edited by the dark world on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:47 am 
Captain
Captain

the dark world wrote:
if we was 14 we would have kikd your @$S :lol:

Based on the units you guys had, I'll respectively disagree.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

redwurm wrote:
the dark world wrote:
if we was 14 we would have kikd your @$S :lol:

Based on the units you guys had, I'll respectively disagree.

we had over 6k+ units before this 4 guys left and this 4 had only tanks meaning anther 1500+/- tanks to our army you cant say anything you wouldnt win if we still had them here

xD

~ Dragoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:28 am 
Captain
Captain

We had 400 gmt from just 1 guy who wasn't in the fight lol.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

gaurav1 wrote:
We had 400 gmt from just 1 guy who wasn't in the fight lol.

we had anther guy with 300-400 tanks not in the battle too so you can say we was only 9 on the relic

xD

~ Dragoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:35 am 
Captain
Captain

We had either 10 or 11 people in the battle. I don't have the report seeing as I was one of the 4 or 3 not in the battle so I cant be certain.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

this is my point exatly creel u dnt know the fact u can go fireing ur argument away and make other players look bad very well.... any one who fights with me knows im very honerable and im sure ARM will tell u this when i join there allinace......

i wnt even condone an reply to your messages cus half of it is utter bull and u use examples of circumstances that never even happened.....

dnt talk about honour when u have no integrity ur self

WARDOG

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next