It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: ERC vs UKEI
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:09 pm 
Captain
Captain

That battle report was some ticks ago. Here is a more recent one

Edit: Battle Reports I promised
and
941 TANK/VEC units killed
-Gaurav

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:09 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Menehune wrote:

There you go Dukey, I miscounted, 1140, but still a pretty big number;)

nice

keep it up :)

new client 1 , old client 1
xD

----4 years of playing BD----
~ Dragoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:21 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

like gaurav said that was a long time ago.. like 2 weeks ago.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:31 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

ive seen krohn lose just under 1000 units in one attack ''different planet'' and he is still in the top 7 after the smoke cleared

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:52 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I have very good members, and even though we suffered those losses, we still have plenty more firepower, ROTR, you haven't seen anything yet, we have been kind of toying with you so far ;)

BioHazard Empire Leader
Neo-ASEAN Leader
ex-UEKI Leader

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Menehune wrote:
I have very good members, and even though we suffered those losses, we still have plenty more firepower, ROTR, you haven't seen anything yet, we have been kind of toying with you so far ;)

Is the last battle any indication of what we have in store? :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:46 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

must be because humtum went from 3 gold stars to 2 silver bars.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:12 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Im just glad to be rid of the 200% overhead and back to getting some worker growth. It was getting very stale dancing around in circles with no one willing to do a good kamikaze

For sure if I had been online I would have turned around knowing that our attack would not put much of a dent in your forces, but our launch had been planned for a tick that was 23:00 for me, and due to the fact that I start work at 4AM I wasn't willing to stay on for the 3 ticks of the attack. Im actually quite impressed by the fact that the rest of the members didn't turn back because they were not willing to abandon my ships and let me get wiped out alone I would rather make a few friends and have a little fun, than win, and be getting serious over something with no significance in the real world.

Anyways just need to decide now if im going to play under conquer with nothing to lose and be a constant kamikazee attacker for the rest of the era (for me personally that's the most fun in BD) or up resource production for a rebuild. If im honest I really don't have the time to be playing BD at all anymore, but will see all my current era's through to completion and then make a dignified exit (ie running away screaming like a little girl and waving my arms like a windmill :lol: )

Whatever happens though I`ll always be grateful to Menehune for all the work he's done and for taking the leader position when the real world put me on a much shorter leash - and for saving my balls from being chopped off and pickled after repeated attempts to get online at home got between my wife and her damn facebook

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:27 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Menehune wrote:

Toying when is it time to fight when your conquered O.O

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:30 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Well we kept your attention and focus on UEKI, while we wanted to. If there's one thing you can guarantee it's that it only takes a few words for some people to take the bait..

There are two distinct sides in this war, and each side encorporates more than one alliance. Both pool resources and cooperate to try and do whatever they can to keep the other side from easy success...

Honestly im actually suprised there is so much satisfaction everytime you get one up on us. UEKI is a first time alliance in BD, and Earth1 is the first era I've ever played from the start (I had a couple of partial test runs, just to get the hang of how the game worked immediately before) We were lucky enough to get some good, loyal and sensible members. But no big boosters, and not people who are able to be online all the time. Everyone shows up as often as they can, but for most of us it's difficult to guarantee when that will be.

So as what can only be defined as a Noob alliance, I would have been happy if UEKI had made it to the bottom of the first page - but we surpassed that and im proud of every member for it. Then when we went to the front line in India it could (and probably should) have all been over for us rather quickly but we hung on, danced around in circles for a few weeks, and managed to take some of the pressure off of our allies. I started this alliance on tick 1 with a friend of mine, Law (unfortunately no longer active in BD) on a level playing field with every other alliance, with a good ally or two but no real experience. So really whatever happens now I`ll alway be happy with what we achieved, even if im fighting under a different flag to be more able to effectively serve UEKI, ARM and all of our allies.

Most people make BD seem like a very welcoming and fun loving community, but a few others appear to be full of bitterness and frustration and seem to use this game as their only outlet. I know that some of you will only ever be happy if we all line up, bend over, and hand you the lube. But that can be said of pretty much every online game..

I won't be sticking around after this era is over anyways. So I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has made my time here enjoyable and fun, and a big **** you to everyone else (Im kidding) :lol:

Btw, with the exception of the first short paragraph. This post is a general one relating to the whole era, and is not related to the post or poster immediately above. (It would be exceptionally OTT of me to post all this crap just due to Mad MAX's comment :D )

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7