It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Huge amount of multies
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:00 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Routhy wrote:
Tigran, you're simply accusing us because we are your enemies. We could just as easily accuse you of having people spam attack us. Grow up, and if you're going to make an accusation, have something to back it up.

Oh, and when we crush you, don't blame your loss on spam attacks or any other junk, just accept that you lost.

Your words are obviously bigger than your mind Routhy ... my friend are you still burnt ? just because you couldn't back up your own words to reveal many things about me, doesn't mean I can't back mine ... 8-)

And I also noticed that you repeatedly use wrong words , can you tell me where I accused you , and who is "us"? LotR? Does this logically mean, that you did something wrong and are coming here to defend yourself ? :roll:
When I talk to dukey doesn't mean I talk to you, so sit back and calm down plz .

Also Let's make sure you back your words about crashing me.

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

Last edited by tigran the great on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:00 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Now Now ladies calm down we all know that tigran can be a bit of an as* but thats just the way he is... he cnt help it... jeese i dnt even know the guy we have spoke once on msn to aranage a nap and that never got completed properly...(we need to sort that out tigran)

the forums is not a place for (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) it is for discusion of relevent topics.. the multies have been sorted and all the powerfull players are loseing power cus of it some more than others

just enjoy the game now is where it gets fun guys :) lots of chrystals about and lots of small allinaces to conquer

Tigran dude not picking on u but u need to learn when to button it and be the bigger man......

:) i leant my lesson a long time ago

WARDOG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:00 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

chang108 wrote:
Now Now ladies calm down we all know that tigran can be a bit of an as* but thats just the way he is... he cnt help it... jeese i dnt even know the guy we have spoke once on msn to aranage a nap and that never got completed properly...(we need to sort that out tigran)

the forums is not a place for *CENSORED* it is for discusion of relevent topics.. the multies have been sorted and all the powerfull players are loseing power cus of it some more than others

just enjoy the game now is where it gets fun guys :) lots of chrystals about and lots of small allinaces to conquer

Tigran dude not picking on u but u need to learn when to button it and be the bigger man......

:) i leant my lesson a long time ago

WARDOG

Well Wardog, not knowing me and talking that way to me . I always play my game clean , and keep to my promises... on the other hand I have been waiting for you to appear on msn for about 5-6 days now, but you never appeared... We got a bad start on our relations, as you started as LotR puppet, and now keeping your relations good with them and having ARM marked hostile without any reasons makes it more certain of my words...

If you want any relations then stop bubbling in the forums plz, and get on msn to talk ... but I feel myself a 100% man,both in real life and BD, what many people lack here, this is a game only and many people don't understand it.

Forgot your own words ? You got on msn telling me to leave your territories and greenland, and when I said I would have to disagree with you, you told me that you disliked to be told. sounds hilarious doesn't it?

But when I say A I do A and keep with this A till the end, this no living soul can deny.Nobody!

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:59 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

u see now that last message is exact;ly what im on about it started quite well.... and then all of a sudden im LOTR puppet lol.......
i think not big man...

i think ur trying to cover ur own as* cus u scared of rank 1 and rank 3 and many more alliances coming to aus to destroy u...

well its a posibility isnt it... u upset a lot of people and it allways comes back around im on msn every night so try harder if u acctualy wanna talk diplomacy with me cus my impresion is u just wanna try be cocky and talk to people down ur nose.... its amazing how good i am at first impresions

WARDOG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:21 pm 
Private
Private

Now gentlemen, let's not get too worked up here...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:12 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

chang108 wrote:
u see now that last message is exact;ly what im on about it started quite well.... and then all of a sudden im LOTR puppet lol.......
i think not big man...

i think ur trying to cover ur own as* cus u scared of rank 1 and rank 3 and many more alliances coming to aus to destroy u...

well its a posibility isnt it... u upset a lot of people and it allways comes back around im on msn every night so try harder if u acctualy wanna talk diplomacy with me cus my impresion is u just wanna try be cocky and talk to people down ur nose.... its amazing how good i am at first impresions

WARDOG

That's it you are another hopeless case no different from the rest :geek: .I won't sink low to your level. Stick your tounge in your big sized mouth. you still are a n00b attacking a rank 2800 conquer with 9 squads :lol:

And yes, ARM and it's allies consider you as LotR puppets till you have proven otherwise 8-)

I am out of here.

-Tigran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:45 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

consider us puppets if u wish if u wish to use that termonoligy we are the puppets holding the strings and ur the muppet that gunns end up flat on your face.....

Admin close the blog please way of subject and clearly not suitable for the BD forums
as i said befor tigran u need to learn to hold your tongue

WARDOG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:50 pm 
Captain
Captain

Topic Locked At Request of Creator

-Gaurav

8+ years of Battledawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5