It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Huge amount of multies
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:59 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Al around my colonies there are endless multi accounts... allready i have conquered a good 6 colonies that have been banned after i conquer them and lose my units to them i have spend god knows how much in tokens defending my self from muti attacks...

Now just to topp it all of i am being attacked by an allinace called RTF2... lol my allinace is called RTF.. u cnt tell me that isnt a mutil there are 3 players in the allinace attacking me with over 200 armoured inf all eta 5....... how can any one play against that..... after having bought every single piece of metal available i am unable to defend my self... i have even sent tokens to my allinace to send me metal back and still i wnt win....

i am really annoyed about this and dnt think it is fair i should have to pay and suffer to defend against persons who are cheating

please post your honest thoughts

in game i am GOD of RAW

WARDOG
WARDOG

Post subject: Re: Huge amount of multies
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

my opinion could get me banned I'm sorry WARDOG your getting screwed & odds are not 1 damn thing will be done about it

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:36 pm 
Private
Private

chang108 wrote:
Al around my colonies there are endless multi accounts... allready i have conquered a good 6 colonies that have been banned after i conquer them and lose my units to them i have spend god knows how much in tokens defending my self from muti attacks...

Now just to topp it all of i am being attacked by an allinace called RTF2... lol my allinace is called RTF.. u cnt tell me that isnt a mutil there are 3 players in the allinace attacking me with over 200 armoured inf all eta 5....... how can any one play against that..... after having bought every single piece of metal available i am unable to defend my self... i have even sent tokens to my allinace to send me metal back and still i wnt win....

i am really annoyed about this and dnt think it is fair i should have to pay and suffer to defend against persons who are cheating

please post your honest thoughts

in game i am GOD of RAW

WARDOG
WARDOG

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ya I agree

someone using a huge amount of multis attacking the RTF alliance
first it was me now it attacking matty
if an admin loot at my military event you will see I have killed near to 700 units and at list 150-200 of them was vechs.

I have lots quit a army and I would have bean rank 1 if I didnt I should have now about 150-180 units :(

and now matty is being attacked by a huge attack... of units made by the bonus of the protection ticks territorial and someone using multis to get allot.

admins do something !

new client 1 , old client 1
xD

----4 years of playing BD----
~ Dragoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:57 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

They are a lot of multies! I'm going to delete my colony :cry: *runs to E4*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:16 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

-shadow- wrote:
They are a lot of multies! I'm going to delete my colony :cry: *runs to E4*

i hope your not seirious...

---KoTU---

---BD Mentor---

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:24 am 
Captain
Captain

Send me a message in-game with all the details about this if you haven't already matty, I'll be hitting E1 hard tomorrow and clearing up all the messages and multies I can. If you've taken such serious losses from spammers like that I'll look into reimbursing you for some of the losses.

-Andrew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:38 am 
Private
Private

Wow. That's a responsive admin. I'm impressed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:28 am 
Private
Private

JohnAKelly wrote:
Wow. That's a responsive admin. I'm impressed.

who Andrew? He's a good lad really.

On the subject of the multi's though, it really only takes 5-6 people who work together to strike up a force like that. Assume all 6 buy platinum packages. 3 donate all their metal and oil to the other 3 and they build an army very quickly, even more so if they started form the first few ticks...

later on they return the favour...

it's never fun being beaten down from the outset but that is the nature of the beast and people willing to spend money on boosts will always have a a slight advantage.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:51 am 
Private
Private

My Fellowship have been hit hard as well. Its stupid on that we have to defend against the multies time and time again. We have fought them for the first 50 ticks.. Yes even on tick one we had to fight them. We have asked time and time again and nothing was done.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next