It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: XI and there greed
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:09 pm 
Private
Private

You can all go get your eyes tested.I saw that colony the tick before it came out of protection and went for it the following tick.

So don't try and make yourselves the innocent victims here,there is no way i made a mistake like that. unless Tigan sent his attack a tick before the colony came out of protection

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:56 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I can't help but wonder what the motivation was for kicking and conquering BruceLee...

CRH, LoM, WaVe, XI - A series of badassery that few can rival.

"Fire without maneuver is waste.
Maneuver without fire is suicide."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:34 am 
Captain
Captain

Ooooh...developing news.

Thats my local homie.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:56 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ViCiOuS wrote:
You can all go get your eyes tested.I saw that colony the tick before it came out of protection and went for it the following tick.

So don't try and make yourselves the innocent victims here,there is no way i made a mistake like that. unless Tigan sent his attack a tick before the colony came out of protection

can you explain how is it that tigran went on a 4 ticks attack, you went on a 3 ticks attack 1 tick before him (so you claim), and yet, you both arrived at the same time? were there traffic jams on your way? :roll:

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

AFKeeker wrote:
Josabad wrote:
When I saw your broadcast, I figured there would be something here on the forum about it. After hearing the story, I have to agree with you about leaders having control.

I may be new to E1 and BD, but after a 5 year run at Conquer online, a game where guilds (alliances) can have hundreds of people in it, where each person can spend thousands of real dollars on one single characture...if your the guild leader of the strongest guild on the server, you have a responsability to keep your people under control. Mistakes happen, its up to the leader to make things "right." If they cant...things begine to fall apart. People start doing whatever they want, causing problems and before long people start to leave the group. One person attacks an ally, the ally is a friend of someone else in the group and before long the internal fighting does more damage then anything anyone on the outside could ever do.

These are the politics of gaming, some can control it, others cannot, your the underdog so good luck to you.

Exactly, and Max had no control over Vicious. And now Vicious has been conquered by his old alliance mates, leaving a ton of conquers for me to pick up. Altogether, not a bad turnout. :D

and i was never told of what was going on and it was dealt with as should by the unwriten code of BD

i did as should made no deferance as for our attacks it was a full 4 ticks after XI attacked close to 20 of our ops and not just the bad apples

So your intent was clear what was i to do hold back till you were in our hive and then say (hmm something is a miss here)

Just sent to Creel sums it up

a mesg telling me your intent was epected

a mesg asking me to deal with Vicious was epected too

these would have changed how i feel completly

seems like things are a miss

also you said you were take vicious ops and then that turned into all DA ops thats when i had enough

you should have said then that you were attacking us

instead you choose to lead me on even if it wasnt your intent thats how it looks

idc at this point ill just ty to take as many off your troops out as i can

1 mesg makes all things deferant no mesg before the attack of ops

no mesg about what was done all that tells me
is you were looking for something to go to war over if that was the case just should have said so

If you were board and wanted something to do 1 mesg and i would have understood it

i know these words are falling on def ears doesnt matter what i say

but the respect i had for many there isnt as high as it once was

if shoe was on other foot you would feel same way

mybee if you stood back you might see my point

i was forced to do something when other peoples ops were being takeing

i just feel lead on to get closer to make your life easier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

OK this post has gone on to long my bee my own fault for being unclear i guess

1. Vicious killed a few XI squads (after this same thing happened to us many times in last few 100 ticks)

2. I got no mesg in regaurds to this

3. When i ask y XI is attacking Vicious,s ops, I was told y (what could i do to stop it)

4. I told my members to do nothing (and they did nothing)

5. I kicked and conquered Vicious for this

6. XI started to attack ops other then Vicious (also had many squads income to our hive area)

7. When other members ops were under attack i mesg creel about this

8. I got mesg much later after i told my members to fight back (mesg was i guess there is no stoping it now)

9. I feel like i was lied to to get even closer to us to make there loses even less, Because we had no idea they were going to attack us

10. we had many squads far from home and still have many far from home the extra time let them cut our troops off from home!

11. All this because i put my misplaced trust in a few

This is y i say the things i say it couldnt be more clear this way

we held back untill it was to late to do anything or gates were jammed and underattack from XI before we knew there intent and before we returned any attack. That is the Truth

you take it how ever you would like.

Greed XI couldnt stop at one

Btw i made deal to give XI our relic even long before we got all we whanted was an 2nd place finish, we knew we wouldnt win against them and never whant this war i had 4 members quit because they thought they would finish in 2nd!

They felt betrayed as i do but they were so dissapointed they quit.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

very very sad IX :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:52 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Max that is complete garbage... When we were talking before the 5 squads from Vicious were even dead, there were countless ops under attack from several of the members of DA...

Tick 1246 is when Vicious attacked to hit the colony at tick 1249 and land back at the op he launched from at tick 1252. From tick 1256 to tick 1259, I have 15 separate battle reports defending attacks from DA members. IAMNone, evan, Bruce Lee, and Vicious were all on battle reports from my defenses of these ops. Don't try and say that no one from your alliance made an attack on our infrastructure before we launched any attacks. We launched to kill those units, and I said to you in a message at that time that Vicious had to go. I sent that at tick 1253, and somehow you thought that was a declaration of war, and thus the reason why from tick 1256 to tick 1259 I had to defend all of those ops.

Stop with your lies, I have archived all these battle reports. If I must post some pictures for proof, I will. But I really don't want to...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:08 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

That's a load of bull, max, and you know it. You had no control over Vicious. THAT WAS EXPECTED BY US. Heaven forbid we expect you to control your players. Then, when we used limited retaliation against him and only him, more of your alliance jumped against us, like Creel said. AGAIN, a lack of control. We were quite methodical in our approach, in MANY cases saying "wait until Creel gets here" in our MSN chat. So don't go spewing your crap about us "looking for a fight." We were totally willing to wait for you to hand over the relic like you made a deal to. It was only after the unchecked acts by your alliance members, whom you are ultimately responsible for, that changed the game. That, and ONLY that. So you can shove your "falls on deaf ears" right up where the rest of this mess is flowing from, because that's all the good it will do.

And enough with the pity party broadcasts, I'm getting tired of laughing so hard at them.

Quote:
They felt betrayed as i do but they were so dissapointed they quit.

Your alliance betrayed itself, Max.

CRH, LoM, WaVe, XI - A series of badassery that few can rival.

"Fire without maneuver is waste.
Maneuver without fire is suicide."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:27 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

no we did not take a single op till after you had took a few of vicious ops and a few of the other members ops were under attack! we didnt even even have an attac on the way, untill vicious lost ops and XI squads were eta 1 and 2 from other members ops

Idc spin it how you must doenst change a thing thats what happened

and again yes we talked but that was when you guys had allready started to attack vicious ops!

I had to mesg you about it and ask y

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next