It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: XI and there greed
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:37 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I made deal with XI to pass any relics to them when they had the rest with no fight!

I had 1 bad apple kill a few units going for a conquer, instaed of a mesg asking me to deal, we get attacked.

I guess respect is out the window.

The self proclaimed greatest BD players arnt realy that, because if the were they would stand behind agreements, and work though things. like some of the greatest players i know.

I truly epected more from them perfect win isnt enough for XI!

There greed is most disrespectfull thing i have ever saw they have prb 5x the units we have and whine over the lose of a few over a conquer, and declair war over it.

A good alliance would have mesg other leader and givein a chance to make right!

I hope if i ever stoop to this all time low some one knocks me back in to real life.

Crell seems to have no contral over XI i got an mesg saying owell no stoping it now i guess.

What is that are you the leader and a figer head let the alliance go crazy.

well we will fight!

we dont even get a mesg declairing war.

I guess i dont desreve that, after being very respectfull to all of XI.

I tought it was give what you get thats what my mother tought me!
I guess these Grown ups never learned that i would have epected this from some kid, but most of you are no kids, I know a big part of XI and there isnt many kids there.

I understand whanting to rule the server better then most, But i would uphold my word to the end or atleast give some one a chance to make things right.

Gereatest BD players ever unsure! Greedest Bd players ever very sure!

This is my rant i dont care if you like it or not!

Post subject: Re: XI and there greed
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:57 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Fair do's on how you feel Max.

You were right that it's greed that started this, but unfortunately it was you member's.

Vicious isn't a junior member of DA. Plus we made an effort to avoid conflict, without allowing him to bully us into retreating from the conquer.

It wasn't the first occasion recently either with DA players deliberately launching to take out XI squads at conquers.

The consequence of the standoff was Vicious lost squads and other players seeing attacks pitched in = snowball. Easy enough to happen given the tensions between DA & XI.

Most players I know in XI place as much importance on fair play & honour as I do, so your opinions are misplaced.

nc2 aNiMaL (MupT)
RC Fantasy: Brave Sir Robin (VV) winners
M1 Zaphod of Betelgeuse (DRAW) winners

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:18 am 
Corporal
Corporal

When I saw your broadcast, I figured there would be something here on the forum about it. After hearing the story, I have to agree with you about leaders having control.

I may be new to E1 and BD, but after a 5 year run at Conquer online, a game where guilds (alliances) can have hundreds of people in it, where each person can spend thousands of real dollars on one single characture...if your the guild leader of the strongest guild on the server, you have a responsability to keep your people under control. Mistakes happen, its up to the leader to make things "right." If they cant...things begine to fall apart. People start doing whatever they want, causing problems and before long people start to leave the group. One person attacks an ally, the ally is a friend of someone else in the group and before long the internal fighting does more damage then anything anyone on the outside could ever do.

These are the politics of gaming, some can control it, others cannot, your the underdog so good luck to you.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Mad MAX wrote:

Crell seems to have no contral over XI i got an mesg saying owell no stoping it now i guess.

What is that are you the leader and a figer head let the alliance go crazy.

well we will fight!

we dont even get a mesg declairing war.

I guess i dont desreve that, after being very respectfull to all of XI.

You have completely taken my message out of context. My message saying there is no stopping it now, was because when I looked at my incoming radar, I had over 20 attacks incoming from DA. And that is not 1 20 squad attack, that was 20 different attacks with varying amounts of squads. So yes, there was no attempting to stop it now, your alliance clearly took it upon themselves after we dealth with Vicious accordingly, to engage in war. So don't take the high road and say it was all XI. It was Vicious that started all this, and then your alliance coming in full force... I don't think you expect my alliance to sit there and watch all these incoming squads on our OPs and not do something about it...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:10 pm 
Captain
Captain

How did I know something like this would happen?

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You didn't.

XI I think is right in saying that it wasn't their fault. If you think about it....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:21 pm 
Private
Private

The fact of the matter is that i went for a conquer with 1 squad and Tigran sent 3, i decided he was not going to have his way and so i sent 5 squads.

Got a ingame msg from him Whining and sending threat of war if i did not turn back
I did not. He and a few of his team mates went about attacking 1 of our gate where i had some returning squads and i ended up losing about 10 squads

Nokando, get the facts straight before you open your mouth and blame others for some of your members blatant disregards for others who are not part of your alliance

I have lost a squad to Magneto because he did the same thing to me
Numerous times i had to retreat from conquers because of the same thing.
I have never complained,i have never sent any threats to anyone.

But, i guess ,because some of you are considered the best BD players you must have your way with others regardless of whatever NAPs may be in place,you can do it to us but if anyone else do it to you the 'best BD players' then no can do. Sorry,that is not how i work.I don't give a crap who u are and how much u donate and think u are the best player around u will have to earn my respect.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Redwurm wrote:
How did I know something like this would happen?

Because this is clearly a case of

Vicious, I think your timing you are claiming is a bit off. You sent your squads 1 tick after Tigran, so that is the big problem we have. If it was the same tick at least something to discuss. But that was not the case, it was 1 tick later, and enough squads to take Tigran out... Sounds like a Big fish story to me...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The proof of that being, the gate tigran attacked from was 4 ticks from the target, the gate vicious attacked from was 3 ticks from the target...

nc2 aNiMaL (MupT)
RC Fantasy: Brave Sir Robin (VV) winners
M1 Zaphod of Betelgeuse (DRAW) winners

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:55 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Josabad wrote:
When I saw your broadcast, I figured there would be something here on the forum about it. After hearing the story, I have to agree with you about leaders having control.

I may be new to E1 and BD, but after a 5 year run at Conquer online, a game where guilds (alliances) can have hundreds of people in it, where each person can spend thousands of real dollars on one single characture...if your the guild leader of the strongest guild on the server, you have a responsability to keep your people under control. Mistakes happen, its up to the leader to make things "right." If they cant...things begine to fall apart. People start doing whatever they want, causing problems and before long people start to leave the group. One person attacks an ally, the ally is a friend of someone else in the group and before long the internal fighting does more damage then anything anyone on the outside could ever do.

These are the politics of gaming, some can control it, others cannot, your the underdog so good luck to you.

Exactly, and Max had no control over Vicious. And now Vicious has been conquered by his old alliance mates, leaving a ton of conquers for me to pick up. Altogether, not a bad turnout. :D

CRH, LoM, WaVe, XI - A series of badassery that few can rival.

"Fire without maneuver is waste.
Maneuver without fire is suicide."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next