It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Anti Sub Movement
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:13 pm 
News Team
News Team

I am WuXing fearless leader of the UnderGround UG.

You all are here because I have requested an envoy to descuss a very pressing matter. As we know the Erath has been corrupted with master alliances using the fears of many to force colonys into serving their own greed by the way of sub alliances.

I ask that all leaders of Earth 1 read consider and sign this document against sub alliances.

Anit Sub Movement Guide Lines
The anti sub movement is not against coalitions between independent alliances. Being the nature of the beast this is a massive cooperative battle filed we do not have any issues with that fact. The issue is those alliances using slave labor to advance.

1. Never use a sub alliance name or tag.
2. Never take orders from a master alliance.
3. Always put my members first before any members in a master alliance.
4. I will partner with other anti sub leaders to track and kill any subservient alliance.

By joining the anti sub movement you are telling those corrupt master alliances of past Earth eras that no longer will we be used to advance their own colony's while putting our members own progress aside.

I am WuXing fearless leader of the UnderGround UG.

Post subject: Re: Anti Sub Movement
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:03 am 
Private
Private

LOL....WuXing and Viktor Bout are basically siblings...YOU are a sub of his too, you know. And if you guys wanna rebel, rebel. The major alliance near you will slaughter you...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:56 pm 
News Team
News Team

We recruited many family members to Battle Dawn. Sadly we are the only two that remain. I suggest that you do the same tell your friends and family about battle dawn.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:23 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Siblings we are not but family we are. If it was not for WuXing back in 2006 on the first ever eras of BD I would of not joined. WuXing led and continues to lead a family of community members who many have been family but the majority has not but in the end all became our brothers and sisters.

o/ WuXing
o/ Underground
Long Live Battle Dawn

-King Aladar, Wicked leader of the Underground

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]