It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: TK open challenge
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:56 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Jeez a thread full of excuses :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:12 pm 
Captain
Captain

mfreak wrote:

lol exactly lc giving100s of excuses
u challenged so you need to come to our home ground but u wanted to change venue so we even gave u option of g1 and g2 still u giving lame excuses

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:20 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Hitmo wrote:
mfreak wrote:

lol exactly lc giving100s of excuses
u challenged so you need to come to our home ground but u wanted to change venue so we even gave u option of g1 and g2 still u giving lame excuses

why is it that you can only play galaxy?

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

because we are bored and we love to piss players like you :)
yeah i know it is a fun concept :P
btw you should know that the more excuses you write the more noob you begin to look :)
1st off i will tell you what i told a ex bg alliance who kind of died ... i am not playing your stupid little game on what and how because i don't have nothing to prove to you - instead you wanna prove something besides the most ways to find an excuse
1st bg gets boring because you don't know how to play and have no skill set besides activeness and boosting
even a noob can get 100000 farms but a skilled player knows how to fight - lose - recover and play against the odds
2nd if i wasn't working in the it department i would say you are telling the truth but really if you play .com on 2 tabs or you play 1 tab on bg and 1 on bd ... guess what ... it is like the same thing :)
3rd i have a wife work and things also but i can still manage to make a fool out of someone in a 3 ticker whithout spending 24/7 on the pc and also having a real life
so if you can't get anything out of moving your ass and putting yourself in a fight with us then please don't use the forum space couse i am sure some players have more intresting things to do then to read how many excuses can a player get
and i forgot since you are such a longevive player i wonder how come such inexperienced players got in bd HOF so much in front of you :)
i bow down to you "BD GOD" :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:50 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

ok i'm not going to put up with the flaming i have not been dissing you at all here but you're throwing a ton of personal stabs out of thin air.
you've never seen me play so you cannot judge whether i am a noob or not
and you have a wife and job? cool i forgot that BG is so empty you can get away with only being active a few hours a day and get away with it. that and TK has so many people on their side there's really no1 to fight i guess but either way i do not want to spend all my spare time on BD i like to have days off :lol:

another thing i'm not really a booster. i boost 1900 reds an era RECENTLY until last era on M1 i had never bought a single red and still got plenty of wins and i have fought all odds and come out on top alive plenty of times i do have skill. but on galaxy i simply cannot bare to do that because there's absolutely nothing to do on BG besides sit on your ass

on another note i am not trying to prove anything at all, i just want to fight TK and see what they are like as a team because i love challenging families. But again i only play on the main server because it's just that MAIN SERVER and i find playing on anything else a complete waste of time

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:31 am 
Private
Private

is like want 2 fight anderson silva but i only do boxing :) no offence you want them so bad ? go get them ! prove that G servers needs 2 be shut down or made noob training center !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:27 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I am gone for 1 weekend and come back to see all heck has broken loose on this topic :lol:

I was reading it prior just to see what all the fuss was about. Was 2 pgs when I left. Come back to 7 :D Nice to see we got some active talkers here on the forums again.

And because i'm nosy (and my name somehow got mentioned in here at one point) i'm going to chime in with my 2 cents.

1. LC, it's not unreasonable for TK to ask you to come to their home turf if you do wish to challenge them. You asking them to come to BD wasn't unreasonable either, but they have every right to turn you down as you left it up to them to decide on the world. As the challenger, now it'd be up to you to decide if it's worth going to BG with a team.

2. BG is fairly empty... I remember going to it about a year or 2 ago and it only had 500-800 players back then... I can't really imagine it got better over time... No offense to the BG players at all, but I wouldn't mind seeing BG closed down with a few of the BD worlds to help consolidate the players. Everyone is spread out thinly right now across the .com worlds. I'd rather see a few worlds with decent competition then a bunch with little.

3. To whomever made the statement about 3 tickers and being able to play it inactively. The advantage of fast tick worlds is that you can do some real damage to players before they're able to even notice somethings wrong. However, at least from how I used to play 3 tickers when I had more time, the serious and active players there would NOT sleep on those servers. If you are able to sleep (constantly) and do well in a 3 ticker... then that alone should tell you the state of it's activity.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:54 am 
Captain
Captain

This thread is similar to that of SAIL challenging TLA , everything happened on that thread personal attacks , flaming , doubting skills of other etc but the fight did not happen & here too LC is wasting our time , he gave us the world to select & now rejecting & making things go round & round.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:47 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

i did say i challenge you on a main server world i did not say anything in general 1st of all.

2. there's actually now only about 400 people on a good era for galaxy about now and that is just wayyyy too empty at a server that empty and with as few res ops that are there you're better off just sitting yourself in a corner and fighting and i don't play like that

3. hitmo if you actually read everything like a reasonable person you could have just said "i decline the challenge" and let that be the end of it you won't fight on main server (though you have yet to give a legit reason as to why) and i will not fight on galaxy for multiple reasons. that's that hitmo and 3z stop your immature and childish flaming and actually act like adults

EDIT: i did forget to clarify my fault :lol: i'm not used to wasting my time tryna get galaxy people to fight

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:32 am 
Corporal
Corporal

so the challenge is not really a challenge after all
malice explained things clearly but even in 3 tickers if you know what to do you can take advantage of short brakes and afford to be inactive - it is not always depending on the number of players and activity in that era
also i do agree about the thing that bg should be moved to bd specially since we cleaned up the competition there and actually that is what we are waiting for also
if you want to challenge a TK inactive alliance you can find a lot of them on bd and they are about at 10-20% of experience and strength of the main TK
even in bg we are about at 40% at this time of our strength and i don't count inactive neutral alliances that take our name with the hope that they can have an easy gain couse i am sure a lot of people tend to prefer to use a tag of a strong alliance rather then getting into useless wars
so lc wait couse we will soon join bd or main server as you call it but for your info bg is not a secondary server or a lower server
like i wrote before a huge number of outcasts from bg who did not make it into even top 100 players became "legends" of bd servers :)

also sayan and scrobblots came and fought in bg and they can tell you how we are - not to mention pms who was there for 2 eras i think

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next