It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: TK open challenge
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:40 pm 
Captain
Captain

lc , if you want to change worlds fine , we shift it to galaxy 1 or galaxy 2 your choice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:21 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I dont get it , u have already beaten them on E1 and now u want to beat them on another server , why?? . They already gaveup / lost 2 eras back to back on E1 , thats like kicking a warrior who is wounded and already fallen on ground and saying " getup , getup , i want to beat u again" :lol: . Better find a new and harder opponent to beat this time , which wont be very hard to find. Goodluck ;)

Current Status : Playing Clash of Clans with BD friends

:D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:30 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

skynet1 wrote:
I dont get it , u have already beaten them on E1 and now u want to beat them on another server , why?? . Goodluck ;)

because they said they were not fighting at full strength and with their best players

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:35 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Lc if you want TK at it's very best , beat us at G4 we are undefeated there :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

spanish wrote:
Lc if you want TK at it's very best , beat us at G4 we are undefeated there :)

I dont think he wants to fight your entire family at their best :?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

he doesnt want a world which is dominated by any alliance , so G4 &G3 are discarded , g1 &g2 are the options left

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:16 am 
Corporal
Corporal

pfff how fun it is to see so manny noobs puting topics on us all over - seems you guys are really annoyed by the fact that we really don't give a dime on what others think
to answer malice: bg has become this way because the competition was really beaten up over and over again - even some bd "GODS" !!! came and tryed a challenge and went home with the tail behind their legs after geting trashed by a inactive alliance
i also wander why mentors like to but in - geting experience from noobs who just opened this game and showing them how to move fleets really doesn't make you quilifyed enough to speak
people who doesn't know the battles or the history of bg and only played the "godly" bd eras have nothing to speak here
having less people means you have to rely on skill to win an era not on the "friends" you call to farm them or geting big $$$ into it to get ranking
i wonder how manny of you managed to fight with just 2 alliance against a hole map of dogs and accolytes
yeah it is fun to speak when you know nothing but it is harder to prove yourself against all odds
also lc i remember i wrote you i will be waiting for you in g3 and you never showed up :) yeah you are the pro :P
now all unless you can just talk here and trash about things you dreamed at night better to stay quiet
i think any mod can close this up couse if anyone wants a challenge they know where to find us and after bg will close don't worry bd fans couse we are coming there and this time we are coming with our experienced teams
have fun and enjoy

3z

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:39 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

ezbolah wrote:
pfff how fun it is to see so manny noobs puting topics on us all over - seems you guys are really annoyed by the fact that we really don't give a dime on what others think
to answer malice: bg has become this way because the competition was really beaten up over and over again - even some bd "GODS" !!! came and tryed a challenge and went home with the tail behind their legs after geting trashed by a inactive alliance
i also wander why mentors like to but in - geting experience from noobs who just opened this game and showing them how to move fleets really doesn't make you quilifyed enough to speak
people who doesn't know the battles or the history of bg and only played the "godly" bd eras have nothing to speak here
having less people means you have to rely on skill to win an era not on the "friends" you call to farm them or geting big $$$ into it to get ranking
i wonder how manny of you managed to fight with just 2 alliance against a hole map of dogs and accolytes
yeah it is fun to speak when you know nothing but it is harder to prove yourself against all odds
also lc i remember i wrote you i will be waiting for you in g3 and you never showed up :) yeah you are the pro :P
now all unless you can just talk here and trash about things you dreamed at night better to stay quiet
i think any mod can close this up couse if anyone wants a challenge they know where to find us and after bg will close don't worry bd fans couse we are coming there and this time we are coming with our experienced teams
have fun and enjoy

3z

lol the idiocy is real :lol:
1st of all i know more about galaxy and the compitition that's been there way better then you do, i was actively playing this game on the 1st galaxy era and i've even played a couple galaxy eras back in the day (and yes won) and i can tell you right now there was more to it then than there is now and before TK and the medal system even came into the picture.

Also in BD i don't bring families i come in every era with 1 team and 1 team only if i have anything to do with the planning, and i've often fought against the whole server for thousands of tiks. now as far as your boosting argument, boosting is far more effective on galaxy because you can't out active a booster on a world that is so empty and when you fight a huge TK family just hitting any1 is a big toll because you don't get that big of an income to repair your stuff.

also as far as G3 ofc i'm not gonna play you there and why?
because galaxy is wayyyy too boring for me because it is so empty
and if i'm not mistaking G3 is a 3 ticker and i only play 1 tickers seriously

and hitmo you're bagging on me because i'm only challenging you on a .com server but yet you are being just as persistant as only fighting on a galaxy server, and guess what we have words for people like that :) hypocrites

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:53 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

@LC !! TBH i don't think TK even needs to care about your post....If you wanna fight then play BG and bring competition there or just sit and enjoy.And you can play G4 which is 1 ticker...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:56 am 
Private
Private

I am not involved in LC's challenge, nor do I really care about TK or whether or not they want to challenge me or not. But I think LC's mindset is just he wants to play a server that isn't dominated by one certain alliances. (E1, E4 to name a couple on .com)

And from my experience on Galaxy, G4 is dominated by KwS/TK (idk if they are the same team or not) nearly every era.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next