It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: TK open challenge
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:36 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

well then if you have some memory problems come to galaxy so we can remind you how we play and who we are
also talk with others from bd to find out who we are
so my advice - if you wanna challenge someone stop posting and come do it

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Look now, you can talk about your great skills and abilities, but all I, as a humble .com peasant, hear is of the intense amount of help TK summons every era on Galaxy - always making sure that they have just the right amount to win.

Hopefully I heard wrong - great teams are always great to have. But surely, instead of attempting to get more people to try where people will always be able to write it off as your influence on the world itself, opposed to the skill of TK, you would want to prove people you can beat them, with your own strength, on any field, any day of the week...?

If you've issues filling a motivated .com team, I am sure you can find people to join up with you. I heard TLA has some members on a break, probably leaving some behind who may want a home.

We hear so many great stories from Galaxy -why does no one come to show us the power of Galaxy? Why do you not come to beat us at our own field?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:19 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lol it is like you saying to us you are to noob to show up in galaxy
you want a fight and to prove yourself
i don't need to prove myself to the likes of you
i am not the one trying to beat the bush but i see you are
if you wanna challenge us then bg i heared it is opened to all so make the step
when i will want to prove something to the likes of you i will come and do it but until then i am happy to see mad people going nuts about how pro and god you are and how low we look
Alexanderkitty wrote:
Hopefully I heard wrong - great teams are always great to have. But surely, instead of attempting to get more people to try where people will always be able to write it off as your influence on the world itself, opposed to the skill of TK, you would want to prove people you can beat them, with your own strength, on any field, any day of the week...?

see you wrote it yourself that if you wanna prove you are so good you can beat anyone at any field so do i look like i wrote something wrong or you are like so blind you can't even see yourself writing ?:)
with so much skill in challenges i am so scared that i might not even sleep tonight :)
so i ask again - please close it couse it is looking more like a childish attempt to look good then really trying to achieve something and also is more waisting my time and intelligence

also i forgot to mention that about 75% of the bd "gods" are like cast away's from bg - you know the people who really didn't make it there because of the skill
also we kind of chose people by who they are and what they do rather then the big $$$ that they have in the pockets so sorry that if somewhere in the past you might have got rejected by us

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

ezbolah wrote:
lol it is like you saying to us you are to noob to show up in galaxy
you want a fight and to prove yourself
i don't need to prove myself to the likes of you
i am not the one trying to beat the bush but i see you are
if you wanna challenge us then bg i heared it is opened to all so make the step
when i will want to prove something to the likes of you i will come and do it but until then i am happy to see mad people going nuts about how pro and god you are and how low we look
Alexanderkitty wrote:

see you wrote it yourself that if you wanna prove you are so good you can beat anyone at any field so do i look like i wrote something wrong or you are like so blind you can't even see yourself writing ?:)
with so much skill in challenges i am so scared that i might not even sleep tonight :)
so i ask again - please close it couse it is looking more like a childish attempt to look good then really trying to achieve something and also is more waisting my time and intelligence

also i forgot to mention that about 75% of the bd "gods" are like cast away's from bg - you know the people who really didn't make it there because of the skill
also we kind of chose people by who they are and what they do rather then the big $$$ that they have in the pockets so sorry that if somewhere in the past you might have got rejected by us

You don't get to have topics closed on demand because you dislike the content. Only Ilona gets that right :lol:

Yeah, I have a huge grudge on you because I got rejected by TK. I simply was not good enough, it hurts. Thank you for informing me about the BD gods, I never really knew that about them.

Of course I already know you are better - but why don't you come and prove it to all of .com? :)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:35 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

i know sometimes reading can be a challenge - i get that from our enemys also couse sometimes they have a bad math and stop counting themselfs at 1 when they cry in bc's and on forums - but i still don't understand what is so hard at the simple english i wrote
i am not at any case intrested in proving anything to you - if i have then it means i consider you a threat or something and in that situation i would challenge you in game on your world not cry over on the forums and acting tough
so whenever you wanna stop waisting all our time you are free to join g3 or g4 for a fight ( i presume g4 for you since you admited you are 2 lazy to even go further then 1 tick worlds )
also in case you need it i can find someone to try and help you out with the understanding english part :)
enjoy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

ezbolah wrote:
i know sometimes reading can be a challenge - i get that from our enemys also couse sometimes they have a bad math and stop counting themselfs at 1 when they cry in bc's and on forums - but i still don't understand what is so hard at the simple english i wrote
i am not at any case intrested in proving anything to you - if i have then it means i consider you a threat or something and in that situation i would challenge you in game on your world not cry over on the forums and acting tough
so whenever you wanna stop waisting all our time you are free to join g3 or g4 for a fight ( i presume g4 for you since you admited you are 2 lazy to even go further then 1 tick worlds )
also in case you need it i can find someone to try and help you out with the understanding english part :)
enjoy

Not to me - to the community. Or maybe it is that .com has no threat to you, that you are so good, that it's not really worth your time? I can imagine that.

I never admitted to such lazyness, I've played 3 tickers before. But alas - who am I to come to Galaxy?

That would be very welcome :)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:33 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

just like i thought you are nothing else but a forum poser - that is why you have so many posts and i restrain myself on the forum so i can play and enjoy the game
so take your forum fame and when you manage to find the courage not to just talk but to walk also then you know where you can find us

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:34 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

ezbolah wrote:
just like i thought you are nothing else but a forum poser - that is why you have so many posts and i restrain myself on the forum so i can play and enjoy the game
so take your forum fame and when you manage to find the courage not to just talk but to walk also then you know where you can find us

And I pose to be what, exactly?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:02 pm 
Captain
Captain

Lets be striaght , after talking to conquer i had given you the option of g2 or g1 which are not dominated by any alliance
U either come to any of the galaxy worlds or close this topic , there is no sense in just going on talking

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:02 pm 
Private
Private

That's not how this works. You can't just demand a topic to be closed. Nobody here was flaming, just calling you out, no sense in that. And I don't see your logic here. LC wants to challenge you, and since he is challenging you he should go to galaxy to play you, I completely agree with that. But why start hating on Alex because he was trying to talk to you? Are you really so narrow minded that you think that anyone who posts on the forums are doesn't play in TK is a newb?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next