It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: TK open challenge
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:57 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

syedhamzahussnain wrote:
@LC !! TBH i don't think TK even needs to care about your post....If you wanna fight then play BG and bring competition there or just sit and enjoy.And you can play G4 which is 1 ticker...

you really think i can find people worth a damn that wanna play BG? :lol:

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:09 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

lol @LC..Then why you challenged a BG team if you don't have players who wanna play BG....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:18 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

because if they're as good as they claim to be and better than all of us they should have no problem playing on a real server

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:23 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Well...You challenged not us...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:19 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

and it's too much for you guys to fight on an actual server?

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:24 pm 
Private
Private

syedhamzahussnain wrote:
Well...You challenged not us...

He does have a point. Zach, if you're challenging a team, you should be the one going to one of their servers. But to be honest, they own all the servers (I think?) in Galaxy, so you'd have to coordinate it like adults with them on Skype or something.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lc is to lame and noob of a player to come and bring the fight to us
last time his "gods" fire alliance didn't even cope with trying to backstabb and now he complains over the forums
come on people have more work to do then read your crying all over the place .....
you lost even after trying to do your uber smart backstabing strategy's and got tws ra and others to face us
i even made it easy to you by kicking an entire tk alliance that wanted to backstab our friends because we don't do that (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) of a lame thing for a prize medal or whatever you want
also stop telling us you know bg when you admit you have been here just for a few times
also the admins can tell you i was here before the medal thing also couse they can look at the date my account was made so all that lame things you try to get here is pointless
just make a team and come here or is it that hard for you to even get 10 members to follow you ?
was the last beating so hard that you are scared at some point to even come out you big hero ?
this is a game not a forum debate so get your ass on skype and call your friends for a fight and stop taking up space

tnx :P

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:13 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

also i request an admin to close this down since it is clear lc just wanted to do a bit of flaming and can't actualy deliver a challenge
easyer then geting people upset over a topic that has no real back into it

TNX ADMINS :P

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:43 pm 
Private
Private

This isn't flaming at all. It's him challenging you, and i see nothing wrong with it. Also, please don't double post.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:10 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

ezbolah wrote:
lc is to lame and noob of a player to come and bring the fight to us
last time his "gods" fire alliance didn't even cope with trying to backstabb and now he complains over the forums
come on people have more work to do then read your crying all over the place .....
you lost even after trying to do your uber smart backstabing strategy's and got tws ra and others to face us
i even made it easy to you by kicking an entire tk alliance that wanted to backstab our friends because we don't do that *CENSORED* of a lame thing for a prize medal or whatever you want
also stop telling us you know bg when you admit you have been here just for a few times
also the admins can tell you i was here before the medal thing also couse they can look at the date my account was made so all that lame things you try to get here is pointless
just make a team and come here or is it that hard for you to even get 10 members to follow you ?
was the last beating so hard that you are scared at some point to even come out you big hero ?
this is a game not a forum debate so get your ass on skype and call your friends for a fight and stop taking up space

tnx :P

i'm going to make this short and simple i never made a team called fire and fought vs TK on galaxy all i remember is i planted on G41 time a good long while ago and i went inactive after the 1st 100 tiks :lol: but as far as all that other stuff you are talking about you have me confused with somebody else

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next