It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: TK open challenge
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:38 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Alexanderkitty wrote:

Some randim kids with 24 hr activity are dogs. FD no idea but in my opinion galaxy neeed to be removed. Bg eras have no meaning at alll and tk has a sub empire to make eras look dull. Even if tk dont plabt suvs many kids make their allince a tk sub and this feeling of 20 tk subs make us as welll as tk themselves irrritated. This is why tk is trying to moved to bd with 2-3 subs only which is normal but we are criticizing them instead of fighting.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:40 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

thamesbdd wrote:
Alexanderkitty wrote:

Some randim kids with 24 hr activity are dogs. FD no idea but in my opinion galaxy neeed to be removed. Bg eras have no meaning at alll and tk has a sub empire to make eras look dull. Even if tk dont plabt suvs many kids make their allince a tk sub and this feeling of 20 tk subs make us as welll as tk themselves irrritated. This is why tk is trying to moved to bd with 2-3 subs only which is normal but we are criticizing them instead of fighting.

well, if they come to E1 theyl get plenty of fight, unless this game is even more dead than I think.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:48 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Alexanderkitty wrote:
thamesbdd wrote:
Alexanderkitty wrote:

well, if they come to E1 theyl get plenty of fight, unless this game is even more dead than I think.

Some of them did come to E1 and were taken out almost immediately. The issue with TK is that they've basically put a target on their backs because of all the BG talk. They've reigned on top there without too much competition and because of it, everyone who see's them attacks them to "prove" TK is not all what they're cracked up to be. Given time, they may actually make a name in BD. Numbers is what they're most known for in BG though. It seems like they're trying to minimize the numbers and maximize the skilled on BD.

In all honesty, I give props to TK for continuing to show up regardless. They get a lot of flak as do any of the families. And I always enjoy competition.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:13 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

2 reasons i don't play on galaxy
1. it's too empty and i go inactive because i get bored
2. i don't want a ribbon or a medal on galaxy, proving that i've won a galaxy world is like proving that i can win a small battle

syed G1 was a 4 ticker :lol: i have a job and i sleep, also i was not boosting heavy i had spare blues that i had absolutely nothing to do with.

hitmo "i challange you on any server that is not currently dominated by a team" that includes a server that is dominated by TK

EDIT: also i did say this will be an era in the future because i will be taking time off after i win the 2 current servers i am on so you guys can gather the best you have

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:08 pm 
Captain
Captain

lc hold on my friend , i need to talk to players above me

and malice , i simply think whenever TK comes to any of bd worlds it gets attacked by all , just bcoz bd players have started to hate TK , so they will spam start attacking do all sorts of stuff making it difficult for us , TK will be there even next era on e1 , some of tk players are winning on m3 but under a different tag

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hitmo wrote:
lc hold on my friend , i need to talk to players above me

and malice , i simply think whenever TK comes to any of bd worlds it gets attacked by all , just bcoz bd players have started to hate TK , so they will spam start attacking do all sorts of stuff making it difficult for us , TK will be there even next era on e1 , some of tk players are winning on m3 but under a different tag

Thats the trick. Use different tags. Why do you think so many top teams use a theme?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:27 pm 
Captain
Captain

we did that earlier in the era i guess not sure , i didnt play tbis e1 , but yea all had random colony names

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:46 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
After a lot of discussion we have came to the conclusion that , why should we always come to bd ?
If u want to fight us , come to galaxy , we came to bd & now its your turn

so here by we challenge you to come to galaxy & beat us

Been a long time since I posted on the forums. So after almost 1.5 years....

Galaxy sucks Llamas balls :lol:

And TK dont really play that well. Any good team can take them down. That said, doesnt mean they cant play well in the future. Not like BD has awesome strategic options in it anymore lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:29 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

mfreak wrote:
Quote:
After a lot of discussion we have came to the conclusion that , why should we always come to bd ?

And TK dont really play that well. Any good team can take them down. That said, doesnt mean they cant play well in the future. Not like BD has awesome strategic options in it anymore lol

You're not helping. :lol:

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:28 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

mfreak wrote:
Quote:

haha this was just perfect :lol:

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next