It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: SAILing Into The Darkness
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:07 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I just find it sad that you needed more than 1 alliance to kill an inactive winning alliance.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:35 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

yeh because you should give an inactive winning alliance every chance :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:34 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I wouldn't call it sad that 3 alliances teamed up to take down the top dog. It's been done many times in the past and as some have stated, sometimes, the top dog stays on top. And when this happens, we don't see people saying "How pathetic that 3v1 couldn't take out the top alliance." Instead, we see, "What a fantastic job the top alliance did this era! They deserve the win."

My point? Why is it that to earn the respect of E1, you have to take on multiple alliances and come out on top? I do not see how this became the line for a deserving win. It's unfortunate for Greeny that he's made so many enemies in the past. That is the simple fact of the matter right now. You reap what you sow. Greeny has a habit of making enemies. Because of it, he's come out on top before in the past; and because of it, he took a hard hit this E1. If an alliance could enter E1 and win without a single major war, I'd say THAT would be a feat! The diplomatic prowess of making something like that happen is unheard of. But I would bet that everyone would instead be calling out "Noob alliance" and "You didn't deserve the win" all over the forums. Granted, I'm one who's much more interested in war and would probably be one of the people chanting "You didn't deserve the win". But I also can't deny how difficult it would be for such an occurrence to happen.

Anywho, sad that SAIL fell so quickly. As stated before, I would say there wasn't much loyalty in SAIL considering how quickly they fell. Always sad to see, but I'm even more sad that SAIL dropped out of the contest for the next era because of it :(

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:43 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

malicewolf wrote:
I wouldn't call it sad that 3 alliances teamed up to take down the top dog. It's been done many times in the past and as some have stated, sometimes, the top dog stays on top. And when this happens, we don't see people saying "How pathetic that 3v1 couldn't take out the top alliance." Instead, we see, "What a fantastic job the top alliance did this era! They deserve the win."

I don't find it sad that they had to team up on SAIL. Congratz for them being able to co-ordinate something so big. What is sad is the show-gloating and the mocking. Yes they've killed rank 1 alliance, but I wouldn't count it as big of an achievement as some of the guys who accomplished this think it is.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:36 am 
Private
Private

who is oe ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:39 am 
Private
Private

goood work

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:21 pm 
News Team
News Team

starwa7s wrote:
malicewolf wrote:

I don't find it sad that they had to team up on SAIL. Congratz for them being able to co-ordinate something so big. What is sad is the show-gloating and the mocking. Yes they've killed rank 1 alliance, but I wouldn't count it as big of an achievement as some of the guys who accomplished this think it is.

I can agree, they did do a good job in organizing alliances to take down sail. 3v1 is typical in war, because there is not very much rules in a back-stab.

But I do not see why they have to rub it in Greenys face that they won and he lost.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Don't see why you guys keep commenting on this, only SAIL is the one that went to war the whole era.. any other team could have but no they all sit there.. pff they backstabbed end of story.. anyways for dodge and Arnold leaving, that was up too them and Arnold was leading for me when i was not on.. over all PWJ is the only one that lost respect.

If you all wanna keep talking about a point we don't care about go for it, story is they got up set i was winnning, from tick 100 we where at war too tick 1000, then yeah members got bored and went inacitve.. but thanks see ya all.

Maybe others will remember never to trust these people as we did.

#AdminGreeny2014

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5