It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: BD Contest Discussion
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:47 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

anyone looking to play this casually for fun? only me?

PM me if you wanna have some fun :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:46 am 
Captain
Captain

minpk wrote:
anyone looking to play this casually for fun? only me?

you can casually kill ppl ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hi everybody.
So I was visiting the BD web site, where I used to hang out a lot in the past. I see things are still going on there. Well, reading the forums I came across this new thing, a promotion for a new era. Sounds appealing to me.
I am a retired player. My last serious era was the CE. I was leading SoLD there and I ended up rank 3, missed rank 2 to few points, anyways, was a close race at the end. Making that rank 3 was a huge success in my eyes because I had no subs and no helpers. Using diplomacy and some fighting managed to land where I did. Nobody got stabbed or disrespected for it. I only honored every deal I made for which toher other parties involved can confirm. On top of that had a very busy job at that time and my activity was limited.

Anyways, since I am a retired player, and this event sounds appealing to me, the whole thing about getting back to BD for a round...so I would like to take this opportunity to look for a team. Some old players may know me, some may not. The name i go by is "edi". If anyone is looking for a top player i am availible to negotiate. Saying too, I am not here for the prize tokens. I am just a player who is looking to get back at the game for a nice round and do what is needed to be done by a good teammate.
My skype name is eddie.cazin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:53 pm 
Captain
Captain

eddie2513 wrote:
Hi everybody.
So I was visiting the BD web site, where I used to hang out a lot in the past. I see things are still going on there. Well, reading the forums I came across this new thing, a promotion for a new era. Sounds appealing to me.
I am a retired player. My last serious era was the CE. I was leading SoLD there and I ended up rank 3, missed rank 2 to few points, anyways, was a close race at the end. Making that rank 3 was a huge success in my eyes because I had no subs and no helpers. Using diplomacy and some fighting managed to land where I did. Nobody got stabbed or disrespected for it. I only honored every deal I made for which toher other parties involved can confirm. On top of that had a very busy job at that time and my activity was limited.

Anyways, since I am a retired player, and this event sounds appealing to me, the whole thing about getting back to BD for a round...so I would like to take this opportunity to look for a team. Some old players may know me, some may not. The name i go by is "edi". If anyone is looking for a top player i am availible to negotiate. Saying too, I am not here for the prize tokens. I am just a player who is looking to get back at the game for a nice round and do what is needed to be done by a good teammate.
My skype name is eddie.cazin

added to skype, and will add u in general discussion... so may be you will get a team :) . and yes, i do know you from CE :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:49 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Glad to see you came back and checked in Edi. I remember dealing with you during the CE ^^ (I was the one trolling everybody all by my lonesome self). Hopefully you can find a team! I know there are quite a lot of people interested in playing the Contest but have yet to find a team.

In order to help those looking for teams, I've made a google doc. If you are interested in playing the contest what-so-ever, I ask that you please put your info in. Please be sure not to erase anything. I'm asking people to please be responsible with this. If I do start to notice people doing stupid things like erasing information or putting stupid comments throughout my document, then I will have to protect it and put in a form for everyone to have to fill out. I'm going to hope people will be responsible enough to just let this be what it should be; an open area to see who is available to make life easier for those still trying to form teams. Please put whether or not you are available (to be chosen). This way, people will know whether or not they should try to contact you to be a part of their team, or if you are already part of one.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Enjoy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:39 am 
Private
Private

i have 4yrs exp. i played with amny big alliance like ROFL and POB. i need an alliance am having 2k blues and 1.5k reds for this era.

thanx :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:02 am 
Captain
Captain

suryanshu wrote:
i have 4yrs exp. i played with amny big alliance like ROFL and POB. i need an alliance am having 2k blues and 1.5k reds for this era.

thanx :)

this link is available now :) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Last edited by NaveedNiazi on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:51 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I need a team :)
Anyone ? ;)

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:45 am 
Captain
Captain

georgeshelou wrote:
I need a team :)
Anyone ? ;)

this link is available now :) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

use this to find 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:09 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

if you by general disussion mean some really big chatgroup i may have left it because at that time i didnt know it was refering or regarding this contest round. so if i can be added back to it would ne nice.
i have aöo stated my status on the document sheet.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next