It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: WaC vs DEF
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:22 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lifenstuff wrote:

was there some smart play on WaC's part? or were DEF just inactive?

Both

they were preparing defense, but we spied them near 200 squads :shock: strange an experienced alliance like DEF didn t have SP in their op.

Northstar died because he was in delay defending our atack, he didn t turn :P afterthat, we decided to atack that army spied now with almost full HP knowing 4 armies couldn t defend for inactivity, out of range or death who knows! , they didn t move out!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:12 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

gaurav1 wrote:
On behalf of DEF, would like to give the entirety of WaC congrats for their victory. The better team won the round. Has been nice playing with and against all of you. Good luck in the rest of your BD endeavors and of course the rest of the round.

Thanks for the War, appreciate it from all WaC's members. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:56 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

after almost 3 months of not opening the forum I have to thank you guys for the only semi entertaining thread in all of BD.

although I have to say sounds like DEF you were pretty pathetic. wouldn't put you even in my sub and matty knows that ;)

oh well i'll check back in another 3 months

D

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:06 am 
Captain
Captain

kentmorgan wrote:
gaurav1 wrote:
On behalf of DEF, would like to give the entirety of WaC congrats for their victory. The better team won the round. Has been nice playing with and against all of you. Good luck in the rest of your BD endeavors and of course the rest of the round.

for the likes of Alex from DEF... kent has been playing League of Legends with yours truly and my nub Michael throughout the time he has been in the war with y'all so i dont think you can hate LoL players now HaHa xD

Retired.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:31 am 
Private
Private

cosmin1980 wrote:
after almost 3 months of not opening the forum I have to thank you guys for the only semi entertaining thread in all of BD.

although I have to say sounds like DEF you were pretty pathetic. wouldn't put you even in my sub and matty knows that ;)

D

I'm not in DEF though! haha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:13 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Matt don't lie.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:00 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

cosmin1980 wrote:

D

Amusing considering you recruited one of us and attempted to recruit others...

You got quite a mouth on you Andrei - not sure what we deserved this disrespect for but i'll be sure to return the favor. Though I am fairly sure quite a few of us would rather play with people whos skill is less reliant on the wallet.

Son wrote:
kentmorgan wrote:
gaurav1 wrote:

for the likes of Alex from DEF... kent has been playing League of Legends with yours truly and my nub Michael throughout the time he has been in the war with y'all so i dont think you can hate LoL players now HaHa xD

Not sure who he was - but that kind of depends on who he was in game. That all said and done, to say WaC was the perfect team would be untrue. It was clear they were out of focus and playing in "sprints". Unfortunately we were even further out of focus and are clearly past our prime time.

Our members are simply players who should have retired without coming back, but thought they could pull off another era. They were wrong and performance was disappointing. My own included. I was listed to be replaced since about a week before the final suicide on our end due school and monetary issues ganging up on me.

I think the true shame of this era is that this war could have been so, so much better. Both teams left a lot of opportunities to make serious kills... And both teams made serious strategic mistakes.

It just shows for the degradation of the level of this game.

Of course we can alleviate it by giving a couple of alliances red tokens and having them help us win every era. That seems to work for some.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Most of the people in DEF are my friends and they know when I am kidding. G, Will, etc. So stop PMSing.

As for who people prefer to play with, last i checked I had won everything there was to win in BD. And then some. And no one ever complained about playing with me. Except Avi lol. When you can say the same call me.

D

Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:16 pm 
Captain
Captain

cosmin1980 wrote:
Most of the people in DEF are my friends and they know when I am kidding. G, Will, etc. So stop PMSing.

As for who people prefer to play with, last i checked I had won everything there was to win in BD. And then some. And no one ever complained about playing with me. Except Avi lol. When you can say the same call me.

D

[9/9/2013 8:49:30 AM] Aashis Panth: they are talking bad about us in the forum :(
[9/9/2013 8:59:04 AM] Liran.a.: what are they saying?
[9/9/2013 8:59:35 AM] Aashis Panth: someone said that we are not even worth being thier sub lol
[9/9/2013 9:00:48 AM] Liran.a.: lol nothing wrong with what he said
[9/9/2013 9:01:03 AM] Gaurav: Andrei lol
[9/9/2013 9:01:22 AM] Liran.a.: we can be a pain in the as$ as sub

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:29 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Btw subs rock. I had my best times in TFM as a sub. With Liri matty will by my side lol. So lighten up people :)

Veni vidi vici

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next