It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I totally agree, you should have :)

We'd both be justified in our actions, so crying backstab is incorrect. It was a low blow, and a surprise attack sure..but not a backstab.

Call off the dogs. 1 vs 1 Kenny, you know the drill.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:06 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Such a hyped war and all, and yet the war topic is only at it's 2nd page? :cry:

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:22 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Its only been going for 12 ticks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:27 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

CptAmerica wrote:
Call off the dogs.

.... but....... but i want to play. You can't leave Ein behind. I would normally say don't worry i don't bite, but in this case my bite will leave a mark ;)

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

Last edited by Day of Darkness on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:30 pm 
News Team
News Team

I can't call off dogs I didn't call in the first place. Unless you want me to attack them for you, which would totally be a smart move considering my position.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

TLAV's justification for joining the war was that we are backstabbers, and they hate backstabbers. We've established that's not the case.

They obviously received some correspondence from you with half truths about backstabbing. Like I said, call off the dogs Kenny.

TLAV, coupled with the fact that you are allowing STAR to roam around Africa presumably to help fight us, just goes to show the total lack of respect for what WE (meaning you, me and the others who were talked to before the round started) agreed to do this round. You are single handily ruining the competitive spirit of this round. Congratulations.

With all that said, I aint' mad..we expected this of you. It's all in good fun but I was really hoping to not be right about the way you were treating this round. Best of luck homeskillet!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:44 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Ehsas wrote:
Such a hyped war and all, and yet the war topic is only at it's 2nd page? :cry:

I'm sure this one will drag along for a while, but you guys benefit by seeing all of what goes down in the war here. :p

CptAmerica wrote:
So TLAV just HAPPENS to attack us when we attack you. Right.

If you haven't noticed, we aren't the only alliance that has an interest to protect in Europe.

If they attacked you, then you were probably neutral with them before this all started. If you were them, and an aggressive neutral alliance starts moving in, wouldn't you want to try to repel them at the most opportune time?

You were the one saying about how we should have been the ones to engage you preemptively, that's simply what TLAV is doing.

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:12 pm 
News Team
News Team

Certainly not the brightest of players.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

No, I said that you would have been justified..as we were. Although we only started doing it after your first ones. Regardless, the NAP has been broken more times than I can count.

TLAV responded to us in-game, citing their reasoning for attacking us is their distaste for backstabbing. Again, we've established that we haven't backstabbed. They are a "vacationing" alliance, what interest do they have in territory period? If I was in their position, playing a non serious round, I would be in no position to go around saying you can't come here or there. I'd deal with it and continue watching/vacationing. Regardless, its a moot point and I think we both know that the only way they are going to stop is if Kenny asks them to.

Again, I'll try not to make this into one of those classic forum topics where everyone writes page after page of excuses for crap. We all know what you guys did, and considering WaC has a lil ol alliance sitting next to them (unconquered) named WaCC, it appears that DEF are the only one who truly came to this round with no help at all.

Let's get back to poking fun at each other and posting BR's. Speaking of which, may want to post up that BR of Beast getting smoked. Im surprised he lasted this long.

*Edit - Kenny posted it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:35 pm 
Private
Private

The mighty power of rank 22 TLAV! Is this worth this many posts and messages?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next