It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:09 am 
Captain
Captain

CptAmerica wrote:
I cant even read your reply, it sounds pretty *CENSORED*, so im going to chose to ignore it. Come to E1 and compete, then folks will take you seriously. Until then, run, hide, play an inferior server, do whatever it is you do to make you feel like a decent BD player...just do it somewhere else.

For everyone else that is actually playing.....

A lot of the most famous eras in BD took place on worlds that arent E1. However, as we all know a majority of the memorable eras have taken place on E1, E2, E4, and M1. Former E6 and CE.
Honestly E4 has had much more action and tension than this era. All I see you guys do is talk. No stabs happened on E4 and though this version of BoS isn't well known and our brother ally was made last minute, we've managed to compete with BYZ/CBop/VND and many other older alliances and some of our members have made new names for themselves and some of our allies have perished. But its all been fun and clean tactics.

As for the situation in E1. Its obvious that he doesn't care that he stabbed its not like all his teammates and friends will abandon him b/c he did it. They did it too. He's not going to lose face if he wins but that's a risk anyone takes when they do something like this. But if you don't care about being called a backstabber you shouldn't bring up the pact while trying to defend yourself for future reference. Also I know kenny, he didnt bring people here to help or fight. So keep straight with your path, the only reason a person would complain that others joined a fight b/c of things like honor are those without any. You've earned everything so far so no more complaints.

As for Cbop, I know you were caught off guard but I suspect much out of you and whoever decides to support you. Your name has been hyped up tremendously since CE and I'd like to see what you have this time. The situation is more similar to CE and E1 so I'm suspecting an awesome fight regardless of the winner.

As for WaC, I really am interested to see what you guys will do on your own affairs during this war, territory wise and diplomatically.

Good luck to everybody :ugeek:

*reverts back to being a slinky*
:arrow: Where am I :roll: :? :shock: :o :( :cry:

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:40 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ermm seriously e4 over e1? i heard you guys in e4 even gut nuked by a 12 ETA missile :lol:

DEF broke the nap, yes but he isn't denying that what everyone's saying is that they stabbed, stabbing and breaking a deal isn't the same thing.

As Julia's units went over the line agreed on, DEF did have a the justification to attack, it was opportunistic, and maybe at best a low blow, not stabbing.

Anyways looking forward to watching it o.o sparks started to flare already :D

Good luck to both sides. (especially Doggy ^_^)

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:09 am 
Captain
Captain

Ehsas wrote:
ermm seriously e4 over e1? i heard you guys in e4 even gut nuked by a 12 ETA missile :lol:

DEF broke the nap, yes but he isn't denying that what everyone's saying is that they stabbed, stabbing and breaking a deal isn't the same thing.

As Julia's units went over the line agreed on, DEF did have a the justification to attack, it was opportunistic, and maybe at best a low blow, not stabbing.

You should really stop acc sharing with your brother.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ehsas wrote:

Yeah, because two of our guys couldn't log for a couple days and stayed in the border of Africa, thinking we wouldn't be ejected from it quick enough for them to be caught under fire. Guess that didn't work, but nuked killed backstabbed or betrayed, BoS has bounced back better than before, and the era doesn't look like it's gonna end anytime soon. Credit where it's due though, we were pressured to that extenct. Still wth? He didn't deny it, but he didn't backstabb? Then you going against what he himself said or is this a paradox? :?

Cpt, I might never have played E1 seriously. But guess what: E1 isn't the only world, and it's not always the best. I will keep playing my worlds, you can keep being dellusional about playing "the best one". If there's only one person in all the E4 rosters you'd recruit, just means you've got one of the worst eyes for talent I've ever seen. Oh but you can choose not to read this one again, we don't want your bubble to burst.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 am 
Captain
Captain

E1 has sucked last 3 eras :3 so it was wrong of him to say that to begin with. He probably started and remembered a lot of good players playing E1 and now that he's playing it feels as if he's top dog. :lol:

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:59 am 
News Team
News Team

Just saying, all this about attacks over the line is pure nonsense.

We talked about outposts over the line. DEF broke this agreement multiple times, but please find a screenshot where CBop made or took an outpost over the line.

We never agreed to any conquer moratorium on either side of the line, you're using some made-up sentence to convince yourself you didn't just outright backstab me. Grow some cajones, and stop crying publicly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:37 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

last time i played E1 it was a hugfest. and tbh i constantly make watching colonies on E1 and E4 and several others because they are known to be the "hardest servers" E4 right now is 100% living up to it's name a war that's been going on for ages without a sign of ending anytime soon. both teams killing and getting killed, and an insane amount of multi tasking fighting several teams at once. right now you are trying to say certian servers are better than others just because of an old stereotype and a number and that's completely foolish grow up and get your head out of your ass.
now with that being said on the backstabbing thing i will somewhat agree with cpt. if the CONDITIONS to a NAP are broken then the NAP becomes void. still though for your flaming and dissing cpt you are losing a lot of respect in this thread

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

:roll:
you guys having fun yet?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:11 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Isn't backstabbing a huge no no for you OC players? Whether admitted or not? To the point that you won't play with them ever etc.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:36 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

E1...... I wanna play! ooh ooh pick me! pick me! :D

Completely retired now.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next