It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Mo of KoA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I am more than likely not the person to post this; however, since no one did it yet I will.

Today, a good majority of the BD elite found out that BD lost a great person. Mo (Morris) of KoA, was a beast in game and a excellent person off game (from what I had the pleasure of knowing). From him taking over alliances single handed, AU/NZ single handed, and showing a old dog new tricks, Mo will be missed by us all....aside from the noobies lol. Many nights/days we had conversations spanning hours at a time. Also, I had the pleasure of taking AA and AU over with him being paired with him. I am really at a loss for words; however, I will miss him calling and texting me at all hours of the day to get my lazy posterior out of bed. There are stories I can talk about; however, they are more private....so sorry.

In memory of Mo...raise a pint of the finest Guiness and have a toast to our fallen brother. Even if you do not like the taste. Will miss you brother!!!!

Thanx to Seth I was also pointed to this

viewtopic.php?f=346&t=22101&p=383693#p383693

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]