It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: O: SoF's Adobt a Newb :O
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

:mrgreen:

If your all curious, alot of alliance from all over the world...Earth, Mars, Fantasy and Galaxy...been wanting me to join, guide, train and or lead them...

then it trigger into my mind...what the heck... i'LL DO IT!! :mrgreen: so i contact ALL and told them that i can do it but it must be a 1ticker world... this way... i can monitor&or watch everyone's movement... and bla bla bla... and yes.. of course, if there's a problem with friendly alliance... it gets resolve immediately...why be in every other world making an alliance when you can gather everyone in one world... :mrgreen: :lol:

and just so perfect, E1's era ended...and soo... i reminded everyone once again... and o fcourse, i told them if they know people who needs training... hop in at E1...F.O.C! :mrgreen:

and Sooo...there it goes... one after another...they pop... and pop and pop! like a chicken pox... :lol: :lol:

next thing i know...im as busy as a bee... telling every alliance in the group what to do...where to go.. what to build... it takes me 30mins to reply them all...and when i refresh... 200 more mails pop out.. :shock: :shock: *faint!* im overwhelmed right now...(what have i got myself into :lol: )

take note...PHI team doesn't do subs... but preferred to use as another group...once again, as i said, I'm training every alliance in the group...who wish to be trained.. this is a one time offer... :mrgreen: a RUN test... NOT A SERIOUS ROUND!! so let me accomplish my mission...my goal...my aim..to help this group a successful one :mrgreen:

To all my friendly alliance...a kind reminder.. read my BIOGRAPHY 3 times a day minimum... we branch out faster than a fast food chain.. :lol: :lol: the list of the group are there...this way, to prevent from clashing.. try not to attack my area...i have hinted you guys how already... ;)

bear with the group by the way, if there is a clash... or friendly fire...i will resolve this immediately... Noobs will be noobs... YELLOW, BLUE, RED or orange or purple...they are still color blind...like a newly born puppy.. :mrgreen:

as self proclaim MINISTER OF NOOB :mrgreen: it is my duty to guide all of them...and whats best when it comes to being a noob... they are determined...VERY ACTIVE!! THEY DO not care who gets it.. as long as its done... teamwork is there... 8-)

till then... im looking forward... you all takecare... XD have fun..enjoy the era...just dont mind the PHI group..! you do your thing..we do ours.. simple as that..

PS: Admin Simmen, since you took over Admin Andrew..still dont know whats the reason, but anyways...i respect your every decision, if its a multi with the group, please ensure to be treated equally...i do not encourage multi as well... FAIR and square...!! this is a RUN test training...i dont see the needs of multi and or sharing account...

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

Post subject: Re: O: SoF's Adobt a Newb :O
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:29 am 
Captain
Captain

:o Wheres my invite?! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:32 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I'm a noob too!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:38 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CodeoftheSith wrote:

:O fishy needs training?? NO WAY!! :P look for PHI4 or PHIx bro :mrgreen:

invite more noobs to come... :lol: :lol:

DrSheldonCooper wrote:
I'm a noob too!

Keep it up bro..! :lol: :lol: dont change... i wont love no more if u do...! :lol:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:39 am 
Corporal
Corporal

this era was a surprised actually to all of us in PHI, SoF made the Roster at tick 1 paused -_-
then we had a complete roster when tick started, like tick5 or smth? :lol: :lol:

-- Ino of Inquisition

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

glenn11021991 wrote:
this era was a surprised actually to all of us in PHI, SoF made the Roster at tick 1 paused -_-
then we had a complete roster when tick started, like tick5 or smth? :lol: :lol:

-- Ino of Inquisition

i wonder if i get something out of this... since the current "Adopt a newb" isnt really functioning properly as what many informed me... ohwell.. hmm... :roll:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:23 am 
Captain
Captain

SoF wrote:
CodeoftheSith wrote:

:O fishy needs training?? NO WAY!! :P look for PHI4 or PHIx bro :mrgreen:

invite more noobs to come... :lol: :lol:

Actually i wouldn't mind some more training tbh, still pretty nooby would always be nice to have the Martian God teach me a few new things :D

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:31 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

SoF wrote:
i wonder if i get something out of this... since the current "Adopt a newb" isnt really functioning properly as what many informed me... ohwell.. hmm... :roll:

they ignored me when i try to apply on being a mentor =/
:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:06 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

is this a training newb? can one more newb added?

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ELitEMoNK wrote:
is this a training newb? can one more newb added?

Just create a colony at E1... some where at Indo China... look for SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE... my colony is somewhere in the philippines area... :mrgreen:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next