It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Shame on you!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:17 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Shame on all of you.

This is going to be my only topic. I would like to save this to the BD hsitory as BD is so important for all of you, probably your lives.

After all the friendly talks, all the promises and "selfcalled" honorable players.

Gaurav, Deamon, and anyone that played in RUN2. If this is how you want a war won then you are probably treated same way in real life. Just trapping ARMT army cos you were afraid to get a&& wooped by the lads otherwise. Filty backstabbers is who you are. Shame on you all! You are deleted from any contacts I had with you all.

And Avi and Ilona not being able to do over an alliance they are leading? Snow, Rob, no honor here either? I knew this could never start with Avi or Ilona. But neither did they try to stop this backstab either.

Anyone that thinks BD is for backstabbers to win go and side with them, cos ARM will end up victoroius no matter the result, though there can only be one result

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

Post subject: Re: Shame on you!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:55 pm 
Private
Private

i have to say the same there are so many back stabbers on BD i like to go solo every round.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

No matter where you go there will always be backstabbers, sadly it is commonly found in every world....... :(

All war is deception,
We the few, defend the many
The Myth The L3G3ND
TE The Elite

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:40 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Honor, Backstabs - How many times have I heard people whine about these fake values in BD? The only time you can call someone honorless is when they backstab their own team.

Just shut up and play the game, or dont call yourself a "vet" or an experienced player. Either RUN or ARM will win the round, and without a war, there is no fun.

Trapping armies, or pulling smart moves is the way to win wars. Am not sure what you are going on about ARMT whooping our asses.

Stop getting your panties in a bind, and play the damn game. It is a war game after all :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:22 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

SHAME ON YOU!! SHAME ON YOU!! SHAME ON YOU ALL!!

my 1st death since tick 1... SHAME ON ME...!! :oops: im getting lazy... :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:37 am 
Private
Private

Allen, you say that here, but I remember you going on a rage about M4 when we were in FRND. What about then? It was a backstab from a friendly alliance, and you raged at them. But somehow, this is different? Please, explain this to me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:54 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Sure there is a difference Matt. Backstabbing is OK as long as you have an advantage or a legitimate reason. On M4, we didnt even play, we were watching, and they broke a NAP for no reason. Here, both of us are competing to win. So the NAP break is valid. Infact the NAP break is inevitable in this case, given the fact that neither ARM nor RUN will handover relics to each other. So what do we do? Sit for another 2000 ticks without doing anything?

Of course, you wanna hit your enemy when they are the weakest, or pull some move that gives you an edge. This is what we did. Nothing wrong about that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
we were watching,

bro...at every forum and or topic i read.. why are you always "Just watching" :? :? :mrgreen:

i envy you... :mrgreen:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:25 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

It's always "just watching" or "not taking it serious" until there's a potential backstab to give an upper hand. No offense Allan I know it wasn't your idea to begin with but you've lost lots of respect from me as a player.

Now, onto more important news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byKyvMVFL_U

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:38 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

As Ilona said ... All is fair in love and war except account sharing :lol:

Wins SYN UGTB AnD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next