It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: ZeN+AnM epic betrayal!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:01 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Maybe an alliance with a copycat name or with the same Acronym but a different name.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:18 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Maybe an alliance with a copycat name or with the same Acronym but a different name.

ah didnt think about this possibility :)
thx allen :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:57 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I can see both sides of this argument. It sure seemed like Zen backstabbed Toon, but then again they were not allied either.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I have never seen this side of you Matt, your usually so calm and collected :)

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:37 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

He's been hanging around me too much. Not a good thing without parental supervision :(

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:43 am 
Private
Private

Langy wrote:
I have never seen this side of you Matt, your usually so calm and collected :)

People annoy me sometimes ;)
anarchy69 wrote:
He's been hanging around me too much. Not a good thing without parental supervision :(

Probably true.

Anyway, E1 seems to be slowing down. Although Edi decided to attack us :(

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:20 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Is it just me or does every noob, who lacks the ability to expand and grow quickly, auto blame boosting... Its not that hard to vote and boost on blues... And last I've checked being rank 11 doesn't earn you bragging rights... I mean the hilarious comment even managed to get Apollo annoyed and that guy is the calmest troll king I ever seen!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:38 am 
Private
Private

krazedkid101 wrote:
Is it just me or does every noob, who lacks the ability to expand and grow quickly, auto blame boosting... Its not that hard to vote and boost on blues... And last I've checked being rank 11 doesn't earn you bragging rights... I mean the hilarious comment even managed to get Apollo annoyed and that guy is the calmest troll king I ever seen!

Yeah. People piss me off when they blame boosters for everything. Or they make excuses like "I don't boost, so I'm obviously not gonna be as high ranked" blah blah blah.

People don't need to boost to be a good player. :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:04 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

@matt

Can you post a screenshot of me attacking any of ARM structures? No you cant because there is no evidence of that. I left e1 5 days ago, if some members of the ally I am in attacked your alliance accuse them not me. I didnt leave the alliance because I told them to vote for a new leader and kick me once they find a replacement and a new member. I didnt bother to inform all players on that server i talked to that i am going inactive.
Altough what i heard anyways last night is that ARM killed 2 squads of one of our players on purpose. So if they attacked they did it with a reason. But not me, like i said, i am totaly out of the happenings there and i didnt log in for 5 days by now, neither i plan to log in.

ARM...while I was on the server and monitored it, what did I see? Gary performing better then last era when he played with me. Ok np. Matt, being more active than last era while he played with me. Np either. I guess you didnt care about me and some other players enough to put more effort while you were badly needed. I dont need any explanations or reasons why u didnt bother for us in WR last era I dont need them, what happened happened. Good luck in ARM.

ZEN...you know...if ZEN had 1/2 of the tokens ARM had, they would be the sure winner of this era, judging by their numbers refering to their activity.

Altough...ARM is the sure winner now...unless Yozius pulls out some aces out of his pocket, for which I am sure he has.

Good luck to both sides.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:04 pm 
Private
Private

Edi, I wasn't insulting you mate. I apologize for what I said, as I hadn't notice LOOK got a new leader. And I was active last era as well. But there were a few times when I was very inactive because of winter break, when I didn't have internet connection, so I was barely able to log on once a day. I am loyal to my teams my friend.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next