It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Wow f69!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:02 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

LoL....Red, I can make heads or tails of Xeder's post. He obviously has no clue as to what's going on. When did EUF come into this picture, and when did you see a relic head for Greenland and Iceland? Xeder, this started with KoR, UE got involved, then f69 backstabbed. The rest, I have no idea about.

Vincent, if we had known that f69 was neutral, do you REALLY think we wold have left the relic there for your taking? Surely even you don't believe that drivel, do you? Ya'll were marked as friendly to us, we were marked as friendly to ya'll.........Seems you guys just LOVE to resort to name calling to try to detract from your own culpability. Sounds kind of like a certain president and Speaker of the House that I know. Say it ludly enough and long enough, and it will come true. It is indisputable that ya'll had us marked as friendly, and it is indisputable that ya'll attacked us anyway. Ya'll have even admitted that. Isn't that the crux of this matter? Everything else ya'll spout is just an attempt to divert attention away from this.

Doesn't everybody just LOVE the way that f69's members keep dancing around the issue?

Signed,

Vincent's Idiot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:08 pm 
Captain
Captain

Might want to talk to your leader. Before your relic moved towards North Africa, it was headed towards Greenland. When asked why? Your leader spouted that you guys were headed towards EUF. Now that was obviously a lie...6000 units would not have been sent to take out an alliance of EUF's size.

That there was the first sign F69 took as something amiss. We rushed our units back from Antarctica to Africa to prepare for a possible invasion.

MoA, Redwurm knew we had no nap. No nap means neutrality. Might want to read Maniac's(Mo) last post where he answered what marked blue means. You keep trying to blame us of jumping around the questions yet you seem to be ignoring all the answers and explanations given.

And I am going to leave you with words that sum up F69's stance on this.

"We tracked the mL relic with our own forces BECAUSE there was no NAP.

We warned mL to keep out of Europe BECAUSE there was no NAP.

And we chose a time to act that was to our strategic advantage because we are not stupid and BECAUSE there was no NAP."

-Gaurav

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:18 pm 
Captain
Captain

I didn't know we were neutral. Is that my fault? Maybe.

F69 contacted Attila (for some reason) and expressed their concern about the relic near Europe. That was when I talked to Mo and assured him that we meant them no harm, never once was the word NAP even brought up in the conversation.

On the note of EuF, it was an idea for a day..not sure how you found out about it. We originally we were going to take EuF and then OE on the way to KoR. But thought better of it as they didn't have enough to offer us in regards to crystals and power. I was gone dealing with personal matters the whole weekend of the relics movements, so I am not privy to its original destination and trajectory.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:28 pm 
Captain
Captain

60 more inf of Redwurm dead. Martyb's army was also killed by UE.

On a side note, why is Southern Smoke out of the alliance and being attacked by mL?

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:36 pm 
Captain
Captain

That's an mL matter. Not a F69 war matter.

Keep on topic.

PS: I didn't bother wasting the oil to move those 60 units all the way back home and/or out of harms way. I'll save my resources to rebuild.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:43 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Gaurav, I have always respected you, and for some reason, given the tone of your posts showing a bit of cordiality, I still do. Understand that yes, I feel that f69 betrayed mL by suddenly changing stance. Smart tactic? Maybe, but by doing so, it brings about questions as to how much f69 (and by inference, it's members) can be trusted, now and in the future. I've never trusted a few of your members anyway, and now I doubt that I never will, but that's neither here nor there, as I would have never played with them anyway.

You summed up f69's stance rather nicely. I will now do the same for mine.

1. We did NOT attack two lightly armed f69 relics because we had them marked as friendly and to do so would have been a betrayal.

2. f69 suddenly changes mL to hostile and attacks our own lightly armed relic.

3. The answers that f69 members refuse to give to my questions are YES and YES. ;)

Gaurav, I doubt anybody else will say it, but thank you for settling the tone of this topic down a bit. I won't speak for others, but I definitely needed to tone down my hostility. Doesn't change the way I feel about the situation, but I do need to stop the rolling boil and bring it to a simmer. :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:05 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

The reason the tone was hostile in the first place is because 90% of each of your posts are personal attacks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:20 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

if there were no NAP then it's ur leader not F69'd fault, just saying..

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:59 am 
Captain
Captain

Is their an echo in here?

We get your side of the story, you can say it as many times as you want..over and over and over again. We just don't agree with it, plain and simple.

This squabbling back and forth wont get anyone anywhere. It doesn't matter how many of your members come in and support the actions taken or how many come in and say the same thing in a different way. I/We think what you did was unjust and uncalled for, plain and simple.

We each have our opinions on the situation. Obviously nobody is going to budge, lets just drop that aspect of this little epic story.

You have done your damage in Asia and protected little brother. Now lets see how you justify invading North America to attempt to take down mL. Originally you got involved to protect UE (who attacked us, not the other way around). Now that we are out of Asia and retreating, what is the reason now?

bfan8475 wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:16 am 
Corporal
Corporal

And 100% of each of my posts are the truth! :P

Last edited by cbuzz24 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next