It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: HAHA, HEHE vs IN, WR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:28 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

mfreak wrote:
Yeah 30 or 40 squads more. But true the battle shouldn't have happened, but we were just bored and wanted to get it over with before 23rd December before the holidays. lol. For HAHA maybe they paid a bit too much. If we had got muttley to send more damage would have been done.

paid lol no need to boost your army only for noobs :P

HAHA

Skype name edwin7744 :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:55 am 
Private
Private

Edwin, are you mental? He means paid as in, the battle took a toll on HAHA as well. Meaning HAHA PAID a hefty price during that battle.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:50 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

1 thing for certain, 2 things for sure.

1 HAHA boosted hence...

1 HAHA boosted against noobs
2 You just say anything out your mouth.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:54 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hmm guys, as an indifferent observer I must say this looked like a very fun era so far. HAHA and WR both seem(ed) very good. The boosting was immense yeah, I'm not used to seeing the boost bar hit 100% every 30-40 ticks. But to go trying to diss HAHA is just lame. They won fair and square. Indeed, the battle wasn't quite perfect as it was 3 rounds and involved range loss, but if I was Morgan I'd probably have done the same.

HAHA has done very good, and I think Morgan is one of the best players I have seen.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:29 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

aazaadx wrote:

1 HAHA boosted hence...

Boosted hence :O u should check both alliance players statistic before u said that . Againts noobs ?? whos the noobs ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:34 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Milanos wrote:
Hmm guys, as an indifferent observer I must say this looked like a very fun era so far. HAHA and WR both seem(ed) very good. The boosting was immense yeah, I'm not used to seeing the boost bar hit 100% every 30-40 ticks. But to go trying to diss HAHA is just lame. They won fair and square. Indeed, the battle wasn't quite perfect as it was 3 rounds and involved range loss, but if I was Morgan I'd probably have done the same.

HAHA has done very good, and I think Morgan is one of the best players I have seen.

Thanks, result of the battle report might not doing well as we expected even told snowman about that but its killed WR members or alliance in 1 battle. We gain experience and ground after. Anything wrong ?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:00 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

damn ppl u where about to eat me -.-
it was just a mistake -.-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:19 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

aazaadx wrote:

1 HAHA boosted hence...

lol i never knew you can boost your workers pop over 1k wow :p

HAHA

Skype name edwin7744 :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:49 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

kentmorgan wrote:
aazaadx wrote:

1 HAHA boosted hence...

Boosted hence :O u should check both alliance players statistic before u said that . Againts noobs ?? whos the noobs ;)

I was just evaluating the validity of the aforementioned comment. Not even worth quoting.

Boosting never really mattered to me. That's fair on all sides..if you have the money. I'm indifferent on the matter. The one thing I do know is, Your not going to see a non-boosting alliance win a round (you used to be able to have non-boosters). In this particular round you needed a heavy boosting sub also.

I'm not sure where your coming from here, as you may have misunderstood me from my previous post. I already know that your a good player and a few of yours members.The others may be good players I just do not know them I have fought you the last 3 rounds in one form or another. There are aspects of your game play that are very respectable.

Though I also think there other parts of it that are not. Though its not my job to point it out. We will leave that between you and I.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:57 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

aazaadx wrote:
kentmorgan wrote:
aazaadx wrote:

1 HAHA boosted hence...

I was just evaluating the validity of the aforementioned comment. Not even worth quoting.

Boosting never really mattered to me. That's fair on all sides..if you have the money. I'm indifferent on the matter. The one thing I do know is, Your not going to see a non-boosting alliance win a round (you used to be able to have non-boosters). In this particular round you needed a heavy boosting sub also.

I'm not sure where your coming from here, as you may have misunderstood me from my previous post. I already know that your a good player and a few of yours members.The others may be good players I just do not know them I have fought you the last 3 rounds in one form or another. There are aspects of your game play that are very respectable.

Though I also think there other parts of it that are not. Though its not my job to point it out. We will leave that between you and I.

If we're gonna go on about boosting, I think you'll find that WR and XXX have donated more than HaHa we only have two people donating the rest of us just razed ops from noobs ^^ and at allens earlier post we had more than 40 squads in reserve more like 80 lol

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next