It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: HAHA, HEHE vs IN, WR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Dylan102 wrote:
Think we needed more damage units :lol:

yep..need more damage :lol: :lol:

apollo wrote:
Yep. Now XXX can go for the win. Like they always planned.

hey...what's that suppose to mean :( dont worry your still my idol... and gollum is mine... :lol: :lol:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:44 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

bloodrazor wrote:
mfreak I'm in WR3 and we don't need to be protected I'm only here because the leader of WR is my friend and wanted someone he could trust

Barring a couple of members, the WR subs are useless ;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:32 am 
Private
Private

Snowdog, if XXX even cared a tiny iota, they would have done something. What have you done? When WR needed you, what did XXX do? They did NOTHING. Tigran is still crying over spilt milk from the German server. He can't stand being beaten. And seeing as how he did get beaten, he's out for revenge. I'm not here to make pretty words about what could have been. All I know is what I saw. If XXX cared, they would have been doing something. Instead they've been buying time, waiting to see who comes out of this the weakest.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:44 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

apollo wrote:
Snowdog, if XXX even cared a tiny iota, they would have done something. What have you done? When WR needed you, what did XXX do? They did NOTHING. Tigran is still crying over spilt milk from the German server. He can't stand being beaten. And seeing as how he did get beaten, he's out for revenge. I'm not here to make pretty words about what could have been. All I know is what I saw. If XXX cared, they would have been doing something. Instead they've been buying time, waiting to see who comes out of this the weakest.

:o Interesting

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:13 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

apollo wrote:

haha omg you guys are such noobs, backstab then have a cry? hahaha.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:12 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Yeah I was wondering where the stupid comment was missing. Here it is from our very own Dylan lol. Backstab ? We broke the NAP, yes. It was the right thing to do. Thats not a backstab. Its not like we swore allieship. Matt is talking about XXX. Not crying about it.

BTW from whatever I have seen, HAHA is XXX's sub (ARMT) in other eras. Therefore I dont see XXX attacking the HAHA camp. Best they stay neutral, and take 2nd place behind HAHA or 3rd behind HEHE. Or maybe go for the win themselves is all I can think of.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:05 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

mfreak wrote:
Yeah I was wondering where the stupid comment was missing. Here it is from our very own Dylan lol. Backstab ? We broke the NAP, yes. It was the right thing to do. Thats not a backstab. Its not like we swore allieship. Matt is talking about XXX. Not crying about it.

BTW from whatever I have seen, HAHA is XXX's sub (ARMT) in other eras. Therefore I dont see XXX attacking the HAHA camp. Best they stay neutral, and take 2nd place behind HAHA or 3rd behind HEHE. Or maybe go for the win themselves is all I can think of.

Correction, Only Me as sub leader of ARMT and 2 members as celene and Hunter are in ARMT. Its nothing to do with the rest, Its complete new team ;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:09 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

kentmorgan wrote:
mfreak wrote:

Correction, Only Me as sub leader of ARMT and 2 members as celene and Hunter are in ARMT. Its nothing to do with the rest, Its complete new team ;)

Complete new team as well as a complete new era with different players on both sides

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:11 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Correction, Only Me as sub leader of ARMT and 2 members as celene and Hunter are in ARMT. Its nothing to do with the rest, Its complete new team

Even with just you means the same :) You the leader.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:14 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

either way at the end of it all we still faced off a good n clean fight :P 1v1

HAHA

Skype name edwin7744 :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next