It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kongen (HeHe)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:10 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

even if he's not active or even if he's a real newbie, I wouldn't kick him without a warning. And after that I give him some time to relocate away, unless the other alliances attack him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:17 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

You dont need to teach Redwurm. He is a great player. You guys could have informed him and asked him to leave. Its not like he is gonna take you guys out by himself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:18 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Dylan102 wrote:
@redwurm you had low power even for someone not donating :? , I don't blame them for kicking you, if you act like this over a world you were not even taking seriously? My power is higher and I didn't use reds and I wouldn't say I'm very active.. Maybe they shouldn't of conquered you, but just judging by this forum post, you may have been unreasonable and they thought it would be best to conquer you, than leave you in the hive unconquered free to do what you want.

Excuses excuses. Your a pro. You took the easy way out and decided to act lazy. Instead of letting him be kicked, you should have taught him how to maintain power, how to grow faster, and generally how to play the game better. But no, he got kicked without reason and now your making excuses. After m1 and this, I'm taking your honor into question.

Haha I have honour? I backstabbed my alliance on m1, say what you want :)
And Redwurm knows how to play I seen him first page when i first came to NC. I'm not in the same alliance as him and I'm "lazy" cause I'm living my life and working.. that a bad thing? :o

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:38 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

the bad thing is: u have real life and BD.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:42 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

No your right Dylan, your not lazy, your whole alliance is lazy. It's called training someone for a little and being reasonable, not kicking and conquering them.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:43 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

@Redwurm and Apollo. You probably saw each other on F1, Redwurm were in KoTU :)

I'm not sure how to take it. I can see why a leader would want someone who is not pulling their weight, but I'm not sure if a kick and conquer is the right way to deal wit the situation.

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:51 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

i told him to get his power up many times but he dint , and he got votet out from the team , thats it after that he tells me that he wanna be a pain in the ass for HeHe and HaHA rest of the round and that he only joined HeHe in the first place so he could backstab and spy on HaHa so am glad i kicked him . if he is pissed i dont care its a game and he was doing very badly and yes we took his ops after that cuz we knew that IN or other would spam it asap . and they did .... we dint attack him in the first place not before he said he would be a pain in the ass for us the rest of the round then i gave the order to take him out ... so it was his own choice ..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:10 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

that's not a right thing to do for a leader.

trajic once kicked me out of his alliance in F4. And wat did he do. He politely ask me out of the alliance. And I left on my own, but have no grudge against him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Lol
As far as i know kongenOfw00t is a gud player.I do have played 2+ eras with him and he dont kick ppl for silly reasons.
if u r kicked, there might be a reason. U maynot have been much active or not useful.

if all the alliance members are with good power nd score... u need to match them to least for the better progress nd rank of alliance.
I was asked to play this era With him... but refused coz cant be active(RL stuff- in and out of hospital so many times nw a days) and neither want to slowdown an good alliance growth.

I am sure as pro player u should know this and done appropriately.

Currently playing E6- HaHa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

All listen now...this players name ingame is Auralex if I am right. Everyone who is telling he did a bad job, had low power or anything like that just tells (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) without any backing of their statement.
I have observed this player, just like I observe any other active player who is under my radar coverage.

Now let me tell you what i have seen...he was active, conquered neutral ops (in 1 occasion he even attacked 2 of our ops, most likely by mistake or something), defended infrastructure, and provided it. One time he even matched one of our players killing 150 units of him. So, refering to all this, he was actually doing a good job for his alliance.

I have never seen this player before neither heard of him or whatever. Just telling u facts i saw. So anyone telling how bad he did and bringing up other stuff is just bad and twisting things to their own benefit. Try being objective for some change.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next