It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kongen (HeHe)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:53 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Gla... urrr...sorry to hear that. We have all been kicked a lot of times that we lost count somewhere too :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:44 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Interesting Chris. No word or warning? You have to consider the source of course.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I usually give the ones I will kick a warning though. Then after I kick I'll give him some time to relocate away, even if he's inactive (unless the other alliance attack him though).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:01 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Don't lie u where kicked cuz u planned to backstab haha later in the game And cuz u suck . And u don't know any thing about our plans or about any war . So don't lie whine some where els cry baby ...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:52 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I was kicked because I was planning to backstab? Why was I invited into the 2nd sub and told I could rejoin if my score gets back up higher (after I got angry of course)?

And I'll agree with you about sucking. I am not very good at this game, most people around here can vouch for that. But that's not really the issue at hand.

Again, the problem is not that I WAS kicked, it was the method in which it was carried out. But like Gary said, it's not surprising given who's in charge (Kent, the most honorable person in BD) of the main alliance that this is how things are done in HaHa/HeHe.

Either way, It'll be considerably more fun to mess with you guys the remainder of the round than sit in the sub and build your infrastructure for you.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:33 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

nelson419 wrote:

Again, the problem is not that I WAS kicked, it was the method in which it was carried out. But like Gary said, it's not surprising given who's in charge (Kent, the most honorable person in BD) of the main alliance that this is how things are done in HaHa/HeHe.

Ahh man, now I understand, maybe u were looking for an excuse to be kicked, first u day u didn t put much effort when u know we re playing for the winning and HEHE is as powerful and active as the main, later the way u were kicked, and now speaking of Kent? and what Kent does in this story ? :P lol

Morgan doesn t chose the members of our sub what is more, he didn t have idea who were you before this issue, so, don t mix things and say whatever just because u were kicked, just accept it, in this era you werent playing as you usually do, so, deal with this.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:41 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

He took a shot at Kent, cuz Kent betrayed him, or whatever, that's another story. What he is displeased with is not the fact that he was kicked, or the reasons that were given. He is simply pissed off at the way HeHe treated him.

If you felt a player was gonna backstab, ask him to just leave. What will he do? Spam you. That isn't that difficult to defend. But kicking someone out without notice and then conquering them etc, is just a bit rude. Thats just me though.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:47 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

@redwurm you had low power even for someone not donating :? , I don't blame them for kicking you, if you act like this over a world you were not even taking seriously? My power is higher and I didn't use reds and I wouldn't say I'm very active.. Maybe they shouldn't have conquered you, but just judging by this forum post, you may have been unreasonable and they thought it would be best to conquer you, than leave you in the hive unconquered free to do what you want.

Last edited by Dylan102 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:26 am 
Private
Private

it was hes own choice to be conquerd, we had no intentions of doin that.
but as you all can judge from what he is saying here and other things i wont write here on the forum becouse what happens on e1 stays on e1.
we had to take him out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:45 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Dylan102 wrote:
@redwurm you had low power even for someone not donating :? , I don't blame them for kicking you, if you act like this over a world you were not even taking seriously? My power is higher and I didn't use reds and I wouldn't say I'm very active.. Maybe they shouldn't of conquered you, but just judging by this forum post, you may have been unreasonable and they thought it would be best to conquer you, than leave you in the hive unconquered free to do what you want.

Excuses excuses. Your a pro. You took the easy way out and decided to act lazy. Instead of letting him be kicked, you should have taught him how to maintain power, how to grow faster, and generally how to play the game better. But no, he got kicked without reason and now your making excuses. After m1 and this, I'm taking your honor into question.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next