It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 2:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: UE watch
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

mayhart92 wrote:
heh your talking politics, the battle is taking place right over my allince. ue asked me twice to join them in attacking mL. i aould have agreed, becuase i hate mL. but UE took my alliance's strongest member. that pissed me off even more, and to add icing to that cake, they made him attack my alliance. so redwurm i want dibs on UE in my colony's area. :twisted:

That sounds like the fault lies in your own former member, not with UE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:44 pm 
Captain
Captain

mayhart you arent even in this conversation, your alliance is so small and insignificant that you are of absolutely no concern to anyone.

on another note, I had thought that I had made a deal with KoR leader to stop nuking our asian presence.....yet the nukes keep flying. I suppose this might mean war? I'm not sure, I'd like to get some sort of concrete information of what is going on. The level of inactivity is killing me!

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:49 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Redwurm wrote:
mayhart you arent even in this conversation, your alliance is so small and insignificant that you are of absolutely no concern to anyone.

cruel! no respect at all... :(
I'm in the snowy plains of Antarctica on the very edge of the south western world, and in the low ranking 28th place alliance, yet I'm part of this conversation. The fact that the fight is taking place right over his alliance would make him extremely "IN" this conversation if he wants to be.

The fact is, anyone who plays E-1 and noticed the various movements of the greater powers that be, and gets on the forum to talk about it has the right to be a part of this conversation.

I think you're being incredibly mean spirited and small minded to even suggest otherwise. The better and older players should be helping the younger and newer players like myself and mayhart, not telling them how "small and insignificant" they are.

I expect better of this community.
:evil: Fix your attitude dude, and apologize to mayhart

.... :|

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:33 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Redwurm wrote:

on another note, I had thought that I had made a deal with KoR leader to stop nuking our asian presence.....yet the nukes keep flying. I suppose this might mean war? I'm not sure, I'd like to get some sort of concrete information of what is going on. The level of inactivity is killing me!

umm why would KoR stop? its pretty obvious what you guys were planning. you guys seem to think they are a sub of UE and we all know how you guys feel about subs and shortly after setting up you "Asian presence" you guys declared UE and KoR neutral.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:28 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Oh furthermore Redwurm, just to drive my point home...
Please look at the author of the this thread...

Yeah...

I'm serious, I honestly think an apology is warranted here. You were being a jerk

Not a part of the conversation indeed, He STARTED it...

:?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:45 am 
Captain
Captain

willow wrote:
The better and older players should be helping the younger and newer players like myself and mayhart, not telling them how "small and insignificant" they are.

This is my first ERA, I have seemed to pick up the jist of it w/o any issues.

I'm just tired of mayhart period, I get messages from him weekly about the most worthless and insignificant crap. He keeps bugging about me about "teaming up" or being allied. Seriously? What the heck could WC offer any alliance, much less a top 10 alliance.

axelol wrote:
umm why would KoR stop? its pretty obvious what you guys were planning. you guys seem to think they are a sub of UE and we all know how you guys feel about subs and shortly after setting up you "Asian presence" you guys declared UE and KoR neutral

First off, I have a message in my inbox that specifically lays out a cease fire as long as mL doesnt get any closer...yet up untill about 6 hrs ago KoR were still fighting us. Why would KoR stop? Maybe because they know if they continued in this fashion, mL would have to step in and eventually wipe them out.

Us marking UE neutral had nothing to do with our newly established presence in Asia. As I have already layed out in a previous message, it was due to a constant influx of troops coming through North America to attack one of our allies (KoR has always been marked neutral).

You guys keep saying its obvious what we were planning, yet we haven't attacked either alliance minus retaliations.

PS: KoR = UE sub

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:53 am 
Captain
Captain

Willow calm down. I don't want to see a flame war start on this topic.Keep it clean and under control guys.

~Hero

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

willow wrote:
The fact that the fight is taking place right over his alliance would make him extremely "IN" this conversation if he wants to be.

Well that's the problem Willow, because it's as far away from reality as it is possible to get. Redwurm has every right to challenge complete spam because, as you have put it, it is seen as 'fact' if it's not challenged.

Which brings me to Redwurm's statement "ps KoR = UE sub" - whilst it's not as ludicrous an idea as others posted on the thread, it's still not reality however you want to present it. I told you Redwurm, you won the battle to squash the sub culture on the new client - congrats - so take the victory rather than perpetuate the myth.

Why is it a myth? Well, KoR elect their own leader [nothing to do with UE] KoR recruit their own members [nothing to do with UE] KoR have their own diplomatic relations [nothing to do with UE] KoR compete with UE for conquers, UE can not issue orders to KoR [because they're not a sub]. Incidentally, all of the above applies to JRE and UE2, who aren't subs either.

Yeah, we are close neighbours. No we don't conquer each others members. Can we lay that one to rest now please?

nc2 aNiMaL (MupT)
RC Fantasy: Brave Sir Robin (VV) winners
M1 Zaphod of Betelgeuse (DRAW) winners

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:05 pm 
Captain
Captain

Just seems a little strange that you were initially right next to eachother in the beginning of the round. Then once UE relocates, so does KoR...right next to eachother.

bfan8475 wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Redwurm wrote:
Just seems a little strange that you were initially right next to eachother in the beginning of the round. Then once UE relocates, so does KoR...right next to eachother.

One man's strange is another man's, erm, not strange I guess. Maybe we have different ideas on how allies might behave.

nc2 aNiMaL (MupT)
RC Fantasy: Brave Sir Robin (VV) winners
M1 Zaphod of Betelgeuse (DRAW) winners

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next