It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: E1 NEXT ERA,
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:36 pm 
Private
Private

Dont worry my friends, next round will be a fun one. It will be challenging, and it will be one to remember.

Kane my old friend, it would be an honor if you decided to play, whether against or with, having someone of your caliber will surely be an attractive force for other greats.

I know I speak for the rest of my alliance when I say we will not dissappoint.

-Archangel of Eternum

Archangel of Eternum, ARM
The Angel returns with wings spread, come fall beneath my shadow..
-Vincere est Vivere-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:42 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

mfreak wrote:

Now thats something I agree with. A lot of folks out there would call that backstabbing. Its NOT. But lot of them do. When they are losing, when they get played, they will call you a backstabber. While all you've been doing was trying to win, and get them to break the NAP. Thats why I said, backstabbing has different shades, so it doesn't really matter on BD. You just gotta do what you gotta do.

Its how to keep my honor and still win. I word deals oddly for such reasons. I will exclude certain things as well. I once got someone to break a NAP by killing their ally. I never had any deal involving them so I used it to my advantage. I knew they wouldnt stand for me wiping out their allies one by one as that puts them at a great disadvantage. I've broken a NAP on grounds of someone backstabbing my ally and I was doing the just thing by getting revenge for them but I simple needed those relics they took for the win. I can't be called a backstabber. In the end my enemies knew it too. I used well said words and people to my advantage. I love keeping my honor and crushing others. Its what made me a great player and leader lol. I've messaged people before that I will be breaking the NAP and starting the attacks within X amount of ticks before. I give them time to prepare and fight. I know I will win regardless so It was just me being fair. I love a fight and a challenge. Sure i may loss doing that but it was fun doing it. Honor is a weird thing to uphold lol.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:21 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I have seen many people try and justify backstabbing. I am not a fan of it myself I can not say I have never done it I have I am far from perfect. If the cause is just in my eyes I will do it. Rildor if you will be on E1 I want to start off by saying good luck man. My point is back-stab or not YOU should be ready it is part of the game it does happen a lot!

Kevin (Kane), Rildor, Deathclaw, Jack (we all know him) even me ( Cerebral Assassin).... Any one can be beaten any one can win Boosting can overpower a non-boosting alliance early game I know skill activity blah blah blah, but early game its the boost later game the boost doesn't mean crap. So yes boosting does give an advantage you can replace units much faster in a late war but if your alliance is dedicated you can get a large income and boost in your own way boosting keeps this game going so don't wine and don't cry. Just play the game!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:47 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

End Of All wrote:
I have seen many people try and justify backstabbing. I am not a fan of it myself I can not say I have never done it I have I am far from perfect. If the cause is just in my eyes I will do it. Rildor if you will be on E1 I want to start off by saying good luck man. My point is back-stab or not YOU should be ready it is part of the game it does happen a lot!

Kevin (Kane), Rildor, Deathclaw, Jack (we all know him) even me ( Cerebral Assassin).... Any one can be beaten any one can win Boosting can overpower a non-boosting alliance early game I know skill activity blah blah blah, but early game its the boost later game the boost doesn't mean crap. So yes boosting does give an advantage you can replace units much faster in a late war but if your alliance is dedicated you can get a large income and boost in your own way boosting keeps this game going so don't wine and don't cry. Just play the game!

I dont know why you include my name. I wont be around for future eras. I'm only on E1 to watch my two favorite members from EVIL fight it out :twisted:
I retired cause I just dont have the time for this game or the dedication. I do wish you all good luck next era. May the best win. I will look forward to reading about it over the forum ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:43 am 
Private
Private

Challenge on the issue is that most of them are not worth the time it takes to answer them even more to play down 4 times in my life I know the result, I started months...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:59 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Seems a bit off topic, but E1 next era - who is playing?

<space wasting graphic deleted>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

if you play i play :P

Alliance in the past:Prr,Zdg,Bdt,Loz,Meow,Mes,Sold,Gs,Fmj,PS,INDO,Wic,TSK,ST
best rank:1
most crystals:356
most relics one round:4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:52 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Why all these arguments people? I think people are good to prove things in game

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Did this guy even play this round?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:58 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

aazaadx wrote:
Did this guy even play this round?

Pretty sure he is not in WIC with you or OT so I guess not =]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next