It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: UAC disbanded.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:35 am 
Captain
Captain

Asia is far too large for any 2 alliances to claim. A coalition of 5 or so alliances is understandable (kind of). So this "no immigration law" is unwarranted and a giant reach.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:55 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Redwurm wrote:
Asia is far too large for any 2 alliances to claim. A coalition of 5 or so alliances is understandable (kind of). So this "no immigration law" is unwarranted and a giant reach.

It has been done before :P

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:08 am 
Captain
Captain

Not on my watch.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:06 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

actually look at E3. UG pretty much controls all of asia except the Res/GFU territory. and they are just 1 alliance. so im sure 2 alliances can control all of asia as well. [:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:08 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Knight of Zero wrote:
actually look at E3. UG pretty much controls all of asia except the Res/GFU territory. and they are just 1 alliance. so im sure 2 alliances can control all of asia as well. [:

lol.... they only control it because no one else has bothered to go into it.

If anyone wanted to, they could go into Asia.

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

rederoin wrote:
cbuzz24 wrote:
That's like saying that if I found the ABCD alliance, recruit members into it, then 1000 ticks later leave the ABCD alliance to join another alliance or try to go it alone, then the ABCD alliance has disbanded. The ABCD alliance, in reality, continues on until the REST of the members decide to leave, at which point it can be said to have disbanded. The UAC is no different. Weakened, yes.....disbanded, no.

Learn BD before saying nonsense , the leader of allaince "ABCD" can disband his allaince.

So you are saying that if I create an alliance and leave it for another alliance, my previous alliance magically disbands? Seems to me that you are the one that needs to learn the game, my friend....lol.

I understand what you're TRYING to say, but it doesn't fit this situation because there is no way that any single entity can disband something that is not programmed into the game, such as a coalition. Only when all members agree to drop the coalition can it be disbanded. With 4 members remaining in and agreeing to be a coalition, then there is still a coalition.

To use some simple arithmetic, 6 members of UAC - 2 members of UAC = 4 members of UAC. If the other 4 wish to continue on with the UAC, then it is impossible....yes, IMPOSSIBLE for KoR or UE to do anything about it but whine about it here on the forums or attack the remaining 4 (which still does not void the coalition).

KoZ, perhaps the UAC is dead....perhaps it is not. Yes, you WERE the leader, but that is quite irrelevant. You left the coalition and have no say so over coalition matters. As for weaker members, you should check out BDA again. Seems that they are having problems at the moment. Also, if you wish to get technical about it, I view KoR as a weaker alliance. It is my opinion that if it were not for UE and the UAC, KoR probably would have been knocked down a notch or two already. As I said, this is just my opinion, so it could be wrong ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:50 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lol.... KoZ already said that there is only 1 alliance left that hasn't left the UAC, TGA. But a coalition can't consist of 1 alliance, now can it?

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:23 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

A handful guide on how to disband an allaince

step 1.
Kick all members

step 2.
Leave allaince.

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:41 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

cbuzz which alliance are you in?

it doesnt matter to me if you think KoR is a weaker alliance because your wrong. we never relied on the UAC to fight our battles. we fought our wars 1 v. 1. UE and the UAC never helped. so shut ur mouth if u dont know what your talking about. and why are u argueing with me? the UAC is dead u should be happy. and when me and UE left the UAC it did disband. i already said this. BDA was in the UAC because of UE. since UE is gone they are gone too. TDF is dead. OE never did anything in the UAC so they really aint even a member. and TGA is the only one left to continue the UAC and 1 alliance cannot be a coalition. so stop thinking ur all smart. i know what im talking about it was my coalition and with out its two primary members (UE and KoR) it cannot continue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:20 pm 
Captain
Captain

Cbuzz IS actually pretty smart.

Just sayin.

bfan8475 wrote:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next