It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Most blatant cheating ever
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

also back to the point of the war PS did get rid of 4 armys of BIO or TWSS what ever your name is.

EVEN a dissbaned army is a win the reason u dissbaned was u were going to lose them anyway. was only good option.

But all u gain is the workers and an lower maint. isnt much differnt then them dieing in an fight. inspite of cheating PS still did this. and there allis held up fairly well Inspite of cheating as well.

It would be whole differnt world had u not had 1 bad apple not blameing or talking down on u. just stateing u shouldnt be so proud of your selfs u all had gained from his cheating whether u know it or not.

u guys got most of the crystals and taxes of those colonys he made and ops 2 burn and so on alos prb spy attacks and so on u dont know how much help he was or wasnt. the only who realy knows is the offender.

I see a good 20 or more colonys with red smoke in ur areas so 20 or more crystals and 100s of ticks of free taxes is a game changer.

Also u have a few members in TWSS that I have played along side me and know i am not a fan of farms or spamers.

i know this brings out the worst of BD now every one is worried its a round of who can cheat the best.

trust me the admin is all over the map looking hard now in case he missed something.

so lets LOCK this tread and let an sleeping dog lay.

move on everyone

regards
Max

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:31 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I agree with madmax this thread has gone way of topic from Drakonus's oriented cheating. To lets complain and flame each other seriously if you think something is cheating report it. Let the admin deal with this thread has lost its value. It has turned into a lets whine about possibilities. Please lock it before it goes even further of topic.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 am 
Captain
Captain

This thread was to report cheating, and discuss the outcome of the ban.

-TOPIC LOCKED-

Thanks Jack, was about to lock it myself :).
-Andrew

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9