It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: For your benefit!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:43 am 
Private
Private

After coming back to see the game, i dont see much changes in BD and all worlds look pretty much dead.

In the business world you have to adapt or fade away. This game has potential, but it has to make changes to keep players.
Right now the problems that make you lose players quick is the following:
- Servers too short
- Must be super active
- No competition
- Empire teams
- People forget this is a war game

I would recommend making major changes that makes it long lasting and enjoyable to all. I would also recommend you make an app version to expand customer base.

- Increase map size: Bigger maps give the oposing team a chance to rebuild and fight again, aswell as other smaller teams to get stronger.
- Add WZ(WarZone) feature: This could be a way to opt yourself into the Warzone(where the action takes place) when ready.
- Implement sectors: With the map having sectors it would mean a team have secure a certain sector to get to another. To capture a sector you must own a certain % of the res.ops in that sector.
- Sectors: Give rules to sectors e.g. you have to capture sector 1 to progress to sector 2.
- Factions: Add 2-4 Factions(With own alliances inside each faction) This would mean each Faction is a team and have to fight the other Faction.
- Homeland: Each Faction has its own Homeland where they can build safely and join the WZ when they are able to play.
- Relics: Put relic in middle of each Sector with heavy defence, has to captured to claim the sector.

These are just some ideas to make the game longer lasting and enjoyable to actives and part time players.
I think your other game Supermechs will die out soon too. You must make drastic changes or eventually lose gamers.

If i had game developing skills i would make this type of game im imagining haha

Also, i heard of BD having an App, where is this app you mention of? And why not show a glimpse of it to us.

Post subject: Re: For your benefit!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I agree with having different maps which are larger , we need to really close some worlds though , cause we have worlds with 200 men lol .

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:16 am 
Captain
Captain

Your idea of having sectors was suggested earlier. But it was either put down by devs or didnt get 30 votes.

There cant be any app for BD , when BD was made way back in 2006 or sometime then , they had never thought of a need of mobile app.

At present there is a game at beta stage , under testes , our fellow battledawners are testing it , if you want you can join too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1192937 ... =bookmarks

here is the link , join the group , ask the dev Adir Ron for a invite.
BTW if you have an andriod then device with any resolution is compatible but if you have ios only 1080p screens will do , & there is no support for windows/java/symbian/Black berry OS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:38 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hitmo wrote:
there is no support for windows/java/symbian/Black berry OS

Just download Bluestacks on your PC and then game will work for you if you dont have the required Mobile with configurations.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]