It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: (10/5/2013) Patch notes
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:01 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

The upcoming update for SuperMechs will include the following changes:

1) Players' level range will be reduced to 30, to make online battles more accessible to all players ( The current level 30 before the update will more or less be equal to the new level 20 ) .

2) A player's match making level cannot be lower then his XP level.

3) Rare, Epic and Legendary items will be added to the game, and they can all be attained using SuperMechs Credits.

4) Adding a Fusion Core in the workshop screen to upgrade torsos, legs, side weapons and top weapons up to level 11. Upgraded torsos will receive additional HP and the rest will receive a bonus to their damage.
Coloring of items will be automatic, depending on the upgrade level of each item.

5) Selling items to the shop will not be available anymore. Instead, every item that is no longer in use can be used to upgrade another item in the Fusion Core.

6) IMPORTANT! All items' levels and stats have been changed, and from this update and on you wont be able to equip an item in a higher level then your own XP level. All players will get to keep ALL the items they will have before the update, but the items will be different and you will be required to rethink your mech's build.

No specific date available for the update at the moment.

edited by Ilona:
for now, we did 2 small fixes:

1. Heat shield
The damage absorption has decreased. For example the epic heat shield level 5 has now a total absorption of 59% instead the 85% that it was before

2. Newbie level cap
Instead of 20, its now starting at level 15

edited 5th october:

1. Update for item boxes
We lowered extremely the costs for the small item box which contains now 3 items!
We increased the chance for legendary items in BOTH packages for tokens to 3% and 7% !!

2. Dungeons challenge >>>>>> delayed! Coming soon!!!
Fighting several mechs in a row and win items

We hope that you enjoy those updates as much as we do. You are welcome to send us feedback anytime here or even with a PM

Post subject: Re: Upcoming patch notes
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:40 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

liran wrote:

So in order to fight someone now I have to fight a player lvl 83 or higher? and if that's the case players wither a player lvl higher than mine won't be able to fight me. So I'm going to have to wait for players close to my level to be online to fight me?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:32 am 
Captain
Captain

starwa7s wrote:
liran wrote:

So in order to fight someone now I have to fight a player lvl 83 or higher? and if that's the case players wither a player lvl higher than mine won't be able to fight me. So I'm going to have to wait for players close to my level to be online to fight me?

Agreed, I dislike this idea. Though everything else seems to add better sense to the game. Sure it will be quickly found out what the best gear is. However, it won't be as easy to attain :lol:

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:56 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

"So in order to fight someone now I have to fight a player lvl 83 or higher? and if that's the case players wither a player lvl higher than mine won't be able to fight me. So I'm going to have to wait for players close to my level to be online to fight me?"

There is no level 83 anymore :)

There is a cap of level 30, and the XP required to get there is more or less like the XP required to get to the existing level 50.

And the new level 30 will be able to fight a level 26 as well, so the range of optional battles is much higher then you think. And the strength difference of items between levels is much lower then what it used to be so a level 26 does stand a good chance against a level 30, especially with rare items.

Whoops, i copied the wrong post to add... :(

It's weird for a mod to edit admin's post i think but, I've merged your posts, Liran. Pls be careful next time ;)
-TheSingular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:09 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

That makes a lot more sense :) thanks Liran, like the new ideas :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:14 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I'm really glad you think so and hope that will be the reality as well!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:37 am 
Captain
Captain

liran wrote:
I'm really glad you think so and hope that will be the reality as well!

Gotta love when the Site Admin double posts :lol: and thanks for clearing that up. I like it, though I feel getting the max level cap won't be much of an achievement anymore ^-^

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:06 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Reaching level 30 will still take time, but the real achievements will be to get epic and legendary items and beat the weekly tournaments.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:20 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

First of all, its most likely that we will need to continue balancing the items after the update. Its not likely, to say the least, that all the new items will be perfectly balanced, regular and rare.

There will be 3 item boxes a player can buy. One that costs credits, and two that cost tokens. All three can contain rare items, with better chances for the ones that cost tokens. So basicly, every player can gain all the items. It will be easier with tokens, but its no "pay to win".

If we will see that there will be problems with the matchmaking levels, we will do what we can to make battles fair.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next