It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Force Relocation
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

So, I was pretty sure I knew the details here, but now I'm looking for confirmation. You can't force relocate a colony that's rebelling, correct?! I recall trying to do so with a rebelling colony previously and was unable to force relocate them.

I have recently been force relocated when I had done everything in my power to prevent it (meaning rebelling as soon as I could). When the tick changed, I had clicked on rebel and then refreshed again about a minute later to find my colony half way across the world. When looking back at my logs, it says I rebelled, then stopped my rebellion, then I apparently liberated myself (BD dev team, that'd probably be a small, but nice thing to fix... I obviously did not liberate myself here).

Obviously, my conquer had force relocated me. Now I'm fairly mad as I had a good hold on the area I was in and wanted to continue trucking away and annoying my conqueror and his team. I took the means to prevent this exact scenario from happening and instead, it happens anyways. Someone please tell me I'm not crazy here!?!

Post subject: Re: Force Relocation
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:58 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Well my first instinct is that you were slightly late with rebelling so they forced relocated you before you were able to click rebel. Other than that situation then it must be a bug.

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Already got confirmation. If the person who is force relocating you doesn't acknowledge you are rebelling (meaning, they don't refresh) then the system won't register and it'll still force relocate you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Wait, I thought you could force relocate someone after 48 ticks but needed 72 to rebel?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:46 am 
News Team
News Team

One thing we cant force relocate any colony that is already out of 24 tick area and if we are to force relocate any colony that should be under 24 tick area from my colony.

And for the liberating event, I dont have the screenshot but whenever I go for taking crystal from conquered colony, it always come to me that (my colony name is LIGHTNING FORCE)LIGHTNING FORCE took one crystal from you and Your colony was liberated by LIGHTNING FORCE.

What is this??? :lol: :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]