It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Plz Help!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:54 pm 
Captain
Captain

Mohitmm wrote:
So now you will buy ps3 too?

See , i was not sure earlier of buying a new mobile but had some thoughts now with is im sure im buying it , for led , i had no thoughts earlier but this incident made me think & if alex says it works then im sure im buying.
abt PS3 , hmm i actually would have loved to buy ps4 , but we in india dont have many games or much market , so i will buy ps3 .

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:25 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I think u should buy an iPhone 6+ and a Sony 4K...u'll no longer miss playing BD/BG. lol :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:11 am 
Captain
Captain

prateek , nah iphone 6 , im not interested in ios devices , also i dont think i will such coslty devices bcoz im a rough & tough user , within a month the phone will be into pieces also it a bit over the budget.

well sony 4k currently have 42 inch , which i bought last yr , so i dont think i'll buy 4k so soon , lol but i wanted to buy :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:05 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here is a link on using mice and keyboards with android devices.

My friend sadly never tried puffin or a screen combined with mouse and keyboard...

Perhaps you could try it with a friends device? Or perhaps utilize any return laws your country may have? In the Netherlands, we can return any physical products bought online for 14 days. Perhaps your nation has similar laws?

Terrific is most commonly used as a positive superlative, in the english language. You can safely assume it is positive unless it is abundantly clear it is not.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:03 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i dont know about this but i think buying a new laptop would be easier :lol:

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:33 am 
Captain
Captain

Here we have 2 giant online sellers Flipkart & Amazon , both offer 30 days replacement if broken or not functioning , not the law your talking abt.

Well then i'm going with it , lets see wat happens

Mostafa , well buying laptop will again $800-$1000. So NO!

anyways thanks to all .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:37 pm 
Captain
Captain

Sorry for double post/bump

Alex , i got a OTG cable & tried on may andriod devices. But there are some problems which im facing.
I can not copy any link which i get in PM ingame.
well how will i connect OTG & HDMI at the same time? there is only 1 USB port in the mobile , do we get extenders for the port?
how will i take a screenshot of BR & send? i can take screenshot by pressing vol rocker button & power button at the same time but then it will be saved in my photos but i wont get a link as we usually get.

You got any ideas to overcome these problems?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hitmo wrote:
Sorry for double post/bump

Alex , i got a OTG cable & tried on may andriod devices. But there are some problems which im facing.
I can not copy any link which i get in PM ingame.
well how will i connect OTG & HDMI at the same time? there is only 1 USB port in the mobile , do we get extenders for the port?
how will i take a screenshot of BR & send? i can take screenshot by pressing vol rocker button & power button at the same time but then it will be saved in my photos but i wont get a link as we usually get.

You got any ideas to overcome these problems?

That's dependant on the browser - many mobile browsers simply run flash on an external server, which makes the clipboard pretty much unuseable. Not all of them, though.

Puffin, FlashFox are the biggest ones I am aware of, i'll see if either of them does clipboard support. iSwifter used to do it - but they shut that down. :(

Edit: I managed in puffin, but I do not know how. I was pressing buttons and stuff and suddenly a whole PM was in my clipboard... I suggest just experimenting with it! Remember there's some additional buttons in Keyboard mode (bottom right icon). With a mouse it should be much easier than with my clumsy fingers anyway!

There are hubs and so on for On The Go - that said I have never used it with a screen, as mentioned before, and there doesn't seem much documentation on it. Could play it safe and use a bluetooth keyboard/mouse.

I'd suggest first getting your screen working by itself, then seeing if a hub will work with that screen and going from there.

If you have a Google+ account, all photos on your Android device are uploaded to Google+ automatically. Alternatively, there's apps like Photobucket. :)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:36 pm 
Captain
Captain

well alex , im using UC , browser , actually when i installed that browser & tried bd on it , it said flash required & gave me a link & told me to allow the download from unknown sources which i had to change in my setting , so i got it downloaded. Before this i was using Dolphin in same manner downloading adobe flash player , but problem with that was i was unable to move here & there looking wrecks , cons etc .
I was using puffin & photon in past but both adopted a new policy, First it was a free app with ads but now its fully paid right?

well with the help of mouse & mob keyboard can i select multiple units? I'll try & experiment with it too.

well if i can select multiple units with mob keyboard & mouse then i dont think i'll need a external keyboard.

I'll 2morrow check out that google+ stuff , im feeling sleepy now

Ik abt the OTG hub but a normal hub for HDMI?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hitmo wrote:
well alex , im using UC , browser , actually when i installed that browser & tried bd on it , it said flash required & gave me a link & told me to allow the download from unknown sources which i had to change in my setting , so i got it downloaded. Before this i was using Dolphin in same manner downloading adobe flash player , but problem with that was i was unable to move here & there looking wrecks , cons etc .
I was using puffin & photon in past but both adopted a new policy, First it was a free app with ads but now its fully paid right?

well with the help of mouse & mob keyboard can i select multiple units? I'll try & experiment with it too.

well if i can select multiple units with mob keyboard & mouse then i dont think i'll need a external keyboard.

I'll 2morrow check out that google+ stuff , i feeling sleepy now

Ik abt the OTG hub but a normal hub for HDMI?

I haven't used those browsers, but yes puffin is paid.

Well actually, I used Dolphin but that was very, very long ago. Don't remember much of it.

I really can't say much about those browsers. Some browsers support emulating the ctrl/shift button, some do not. Not sure how they'l react to an external keyboard.

"normal" hub?

Do you convert USB to HDMI using some sort of device or..?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next