It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: WILD and TRAP unbeatable alliance?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:42 pm 
Private
Private

G1 era 48. This is the era where I will retire (WILD) Wild Predators.

It was a great run but too bad no one could see us in the HOF/record books.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:06 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Tell me more about WILD and TRAP.
Spoiler:

Name In-Game: Attack Here
Alliances: Havoc Mastery (HM).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:05 pm 
Private
Private

Storytelling time? LOL.

First full era was the most unforgettable one. Me, WOLF, JiN, TiGeR, and Panther were the original core. We were up against the red-boosting-lots-of-multis of TURK. We were able to recruit THE WHO that era and we won by just 40pts and got our first Rank 1 alliance. We had no blues and we won against red boosters. It was an amazing feeling.

We wanted to defend our "title" and struggled the following era because we got bullied by PwR. We were able to recruit Endless Fire (EF), Silent, and Kira during that time and they helped us eliminate PwR and we won the era again.

That was the beginning of the WILD dynasty. JiN, TiGeR, and Panther left for school (although they came back when I left) but we got Erika, Burnzderg, Your Destiny, Lord Cyrus, Tacos, and etc. in the succeeding eras. I played 5 straight eras with them until I retired for work. I left them when they had very few medals/badges but now, they have A LOT - probably around 5-10 medals/badges each.

Imagine, 5 of the 30 "Best-of-All-Time" players in Galaxy playing under me in one alliance. How cool is that? We dominated G1 and alliances actually cheered for us and not hated us. We even had 5 subs in an era because alliances want to be friendlies with us. I could say we're in the same ranks as FD, DOGS, and TK as far as G1 is concerned.

I tried to come back and have a reunion but it seemed like everyone is busy working now. I came back at era 34 in hopes of a reunion and a medal I "deserved". I got the medal at era 36 with Kira and Bucuresti's (16th best all time) help. I can still see Erika and Silent playing while THE WHO is/was playing in G5 now (1-tick).

It's sad that I cannot see WILD's accomplishments in the HoF since it starts at era 23 and you can still see some of my members on the list. My glory days was probably in the era 15-20.

G1, era 48 - This is gonna be my one last hurrah! =)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:35 pm 
Captain
Captain

philippinexile1995 wrote:
Spoiler:

I dont know what is happening but according to your signature, I will find you and kill all your loli

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i came back after one year and it feels bad , to see not much big alliance around any where, I will be playing next era on g3 with hitman. to see how much things changed around, then may be lord cyrus will come back to, on this era or next. lets see how things are going. but sure is hell i will be on galaxy for 2-3 era, I have Played with silent few times. and he is one of my fav players on galaxy, i didn't saw skull around, is he still playing.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:59 am 
Captain
Captain

lol javin , ur alliance had the finest players of BG
I just know abt kira & silent as I have played with them together but wasn't lucky to get chance play with others
Hope I would get a chance in future

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:45 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

jtansanco wrote:
Storytelling time? LOL.

First full era was the most unforgettable one. Me, WOLF, JiN, TiGeR, and Panther were the original core. We were up against the red-boosting-lots-of-multis of TURK. We were able to recruit THE WHO that era and we won by just 40pts and got our first Rank 1 alliance. We had no blues and we won against red boosters. It was an amazing feeling.

We wanted to defend our "title" and struggled the following era because we got bullied by PwR. We were able to recruit Endless Fire (EF), Silent, and Kira during that time and they helped us eliminate PwR and we won the era again.

That was the beginning of the WILD dynasty. JiN, TiGeR, and Panther left for school (although they came back when I left) but we got Erika, Burnzderg, Your Destiny, Lord Cyrus, Tacos, and etc. in the succeeding eras. I played 5 straight eras with them until I retired for work. I left them when they had very few medals/badges but now, they have A LOT - probably around 5-10 medals/badges each.

Imagine, 5 of the 30 "Best-of-All-Time" players in Galaxy playing under me in one alliance. How cool is that? We dominated G1 and alliances actually cheered for us and not hated us. We even had 5 subs in an era because alliances want to be friendlies with us. I could say we're in the same ranks as FD, DOGS, and TK as far as G1 is concerned.

I tried to come back and have a reunion but it seemed like everyone is busy working now. I came back at era 34 in hopes of a reunion and a medal I "deserved". I got the medal at era 36 with Kira and Bucuresti's (16th best all time) help. I can still see Erika and Silent playing while THE WHO is/was playing in G5 now (1-tick).

It's sad that I cannot see WILD's accomplishments in the HoF since it starts at era 23 and you can still see some of my members on the list. My glory days was probably in the era 15-20.

G1, era 48 - This is gonna be my one last hurrah! =)

You sir earned my respect. A great alliance does need a great history to be remembered.
Spoiler:

Slinkybd wrote:
philippinexile1995 wrote:
Spoiler:

I dont know what is happening but according to your signature, I will find you and kill all your loli

WTF? Seriously... Just why did you think of that?
Spoiler:

Name In-Game: Attack Here
Alliances: Havoc Mastery (HM).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:05 am 
Private
Private

@raxcave - I think I saw SKULL playing as JEEP in G1 era 41 with DOGS. Lord Cyrus? I can't believe that guy has a lot of medals now. I remember him back then with only one badge and he was the most inactive top player because he only builds units and not move at all. I think I cut him once in my team because of his inactivity... lol but looks like he has changed a lot!

@hitmo - Actually, Silent and Kira were the only guys who took care of PwR during my 2nd era. Those guys are beasts if they play together. Was lucky to recruit them when FD became inactive when we came into the picture. Silent is still there just showing off his Best of All Time medal to everyone.. Haha. I think Kira stopped because he's taking care of his kid now.

@ph exile - Try to make your own team and carve yourself into history. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:11 pm 
Captain
Captain

Yup ur right . They both are beast when they play together
i still have the fresh memories of old g2 eras playing with kira & silent in RAGE fighting against AK47 & M16. Though i left the era in between due to RL emergency also we lost the war but ik what we did that era .That era was simply amazing . That era also created deep impacts on upcoming eras too.

Silent showing of his medals but he is playing serious on f3 or was playing serious idk he won or not or the era is still running.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:34 pm 
Private
Private

The AK47 brings back some stories but don't know anything about it since I just stick to G1. Outside G1, I always die. Haha. As far as I know, Lunchbox tried to invite my gang to BD to test their skills since G1 had no competition back then. Not really sure if they did it though since there's no 4-ticks in BD.

Hitmo, are you in G1 watching? TK is there and just started a war now. And it looks like TK family is ruled by dictatorship.. lol

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next