It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: F1 - Era 22
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:12 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I feel you Pete bro, I feel you.
I had the same battle :( and I lost
This taught me always spam or scan before attacking :P

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:36 am 
Corporal
Corporal

firemanpete wrote:
Lol...

What can I say? As Robert Predicted, he was underestimated.... Didn't really expect 4 squads of cav to magically appear out of his behind right before the battle :-P

At least I got my one stupid move out of the way for the round...
Spoiler:

-Pete

It happens, I derped on E1 yesterday similar situation, lost 133 units due to the guy I was attacking rushing 60 Vehs when I was ETA 1. I didn't think the guy was online so I didn't pay that close attention to it. I won the fight but it really wasn't worth it -.-

Good luck for the rest of the era of F1 ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:37 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Aaahhh.

Thank you for admitting I was right, Pete.

Also remember how on E1 you guys, I remember you specifically, made fun of RAGE on running when you attack them?

It's not even tick 100 and you ran from us. Come on Pete, It wasn't 10 on 1, it was just 2 on 1. Yet you "ran." Oh, but 2 on 1 is too much to stand and defend? As you already said, you and Eire lost 43k of metal of troops to ONE of my sub members. Oh and Hoodie ran from Clown and that was one on one. Please don't pick fights you guys can't back up.

As of tick 73, I am decently pleased on how the era is going. I expected a stronger start from us, but we have time to make up for the slow start

http://prntscr.com/1izbpn

EDIT:
Firemanpete of Jff has fallen to M1.

Long live M

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

soeey i' not play in this era.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:25 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

RobertELee0 wrote:
Aaahhh.

Thank you for admitting I was right, Pete.

Also remember how on E1 you guys, I remember you specifically, made fun of RAGE on running when you attack them?

It's not even tick 100 and you ran from us. Come on Pete, It wasn't 10 on 1, it was just 2 on 1. Yet you "ran." Oh, but 2 on 1 is too much to stand and defend? As you already said, you and Eire lost 43k of metal of troops to ONE of my sub members. Oh and Hoodie ran from Clown and that was one on one. Please don't pick fights you guys can't back up.

As of tick 73, I am decently pleased on how the era is going. I expected a stronger start from us, but we have time to make up for the slow start

http://prntscr.com/1izbpn

EDIT:
Firemanpete of Jff has fallen to M1.

Long live M

Im loving this round to be honest, who wouldnt when we have ta kill arrogance like this while we are fighting everyone from tick one including an alliance that just "happens" to start beside us and builds anti us who has if im not mistaken michael and rania, JFF thrives on opposition as we are born underdogs but dont go saying M is doing anything we havnt even fought you at all except for that one battle against yer sub yet your doing nothing but bragging, pretty sad return;}~

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:02 am 
Private
Private

Cianog, we did randomly just start by you. And if you would stop being so bigheaded, we tried to mark you friendly yet you refused. Not our fault your ego is so high you cannot simply have one friendly alliance. So you insult us, so we attack you. It's as simple as that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:02 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Im sure people "trolling noobs" know about arrogance not forgettin the fact that you attacked us first while we are fightin a war and were rank 3, dont justify it be proud of trollin if thats what yer doin lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:09 am 
Private
Private

darathmurrough wrote:
Im sure people "trolling noobs" know about arrogance not forgettin the fact that you attacked us first while we are fightin a war and were rank 3, dont justify it be proud of trollin if thats what yer doin lol

We're not trolling. We built to hangout and see what we could do with the round, and you were close to us. We tried to ally you, but you refused. How is that our fault?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:24 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I have a history with your leader randomly building beside me to hang out and unlike last time i wasnt as quick to trust now

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:31 am 
Private
Private

darathmurrough wrote:
I have a history with your leader randomly building beside me to hang out and unlike last time i wasnt as quick to trust now

My leader? Buford? I highly doubt that. You can smacktalk my friends on Skype all you want, yet I've never seen ahint of Buford backstabbing. Your arguements make legit, NO sense.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next